Seventh Meeting of Lakshmila😍 (In the lake side near to Gauri Temple)

It's my second last part of my first story. In this part...

Will they both express their immortal and pure love or not?
Will they accept their feelings or not?
There are several types of questions........ Hope we get answer of these questions...

So this part starts with the arrival of King Dashrath, his ministers and Sage Vassitha. Ram, Lakshman, Bharat and Satrughun all took the blessings of his father and Sage Vassitha. Phoolmali , her father, Aparajit and his father also met King Dashrath. As we know that Lakshman was very fury on Aparajit's behaviour towards Urmila. When everyone went to see the beauty of Mithila, Lakshman took Aparajit to another side. He pushed him towards the wall and took his neck in his hands and furiously, " Stay away from Urmila because she's not made for your entertainment. "

Aparajit said teasingly, " Ooh, there is so demand of that Urmila, but I will meet Urmila because she is beautiful and her body is unbelievable and juicy. I will use her for my entertainment and after that you are free to live with her, love her or marry with her , I don't care about you and your Urmila. OK bro and by the way what's relation between you and Urmila."

Lakshman slapped hardly him, " Either you have to stay away from Urmila or I will kill you. "

Aparajit knew that Lakshman was at the peak of angerness. So he said sweetly after realizing the demand of that time, "No brother, I will stay away from urmila. Please forgive me. "
Lakshman said, " Ooh you understood this so quickly. I'm very glad and once again stay away from Urmila. "

Aparajit said, " Yes brother, I will remember your words. "

Lakshman went from that place for the company of his father. Aparajit was angry on his disrespectness. He decided that the root of his disrespectness was Urmila and Lakshman, he would destroy them and thought if he hurt Urmila, then Lakshman felt hurt automatically.

For his wicked purpose he went to Gauri temple to find Urmila at night, but fortunately Urmila was absent that time . He asked to a maid, " Where is Urmila. "
Maid answered, " Princess is at lake side behind the temple. "
He went quickly that place to take his revenge..

Urmila was sitting near the lake. She was playing with water ,remembering Lakshman's changing behaviour towards her and enjoying the milky white night. Aparajit came and sat down near to Urmila and asked," Princess, what are you doing here? "

Urmila shocked to hear his voice suddenly but she replied with a short and pretend smile , " No nothing, prince. "

Aparajit was getting closer to her and said, " How romantic night is! "

Urmila said feeling awkward, " Yes, this is the beauty of Mithila that here every night is romantic. "

Here in Sage Yagyawalkya's hermitage Lakshman was feeling awkward and unsecured. He was realizing that Urmila is in danger. So, he rushed from the hermitage , went to sword fighting arena, then to Gauri temple and searched for Urmila.

And at the lake side, Aparajit was eager to take revenge with Urmila and Lakshman. So, he was moving closer to Urmila and he touched her waist and trying to pull Urmila towards him. But Urmila refused his touch and slapped him and said, " What are you doing Aparajit? Are you gonna mad ? Stay away . "

Aparajit was trying to trap her again and said, " You are the heart of Lakshman. If I hurt you then Lakshman will feel sadness automatically and your body is so beautiful and juicy which only made for enjoy. "

Urmila said, " Ooh, then lakshman was saying truth. You are a lust man. "

Aparajit said, " Yes, my queen. Come in my embrace. "