Fifth meeting of Lakshmila😍 (In Gauri Temple)

If teasing each other is first step of love, second step of love is attraction, third one is respect. Is fourth step of love jealousy??

Let's see it....,

In the fifth meeting, we introduce two other new characters. First one is son of king of Kaikeya Yudhajeet, Aparajit, who was the maternal cousin of Kaikeyinandhan Bharat and second is the daughter of king of Vidharbha Vidhradev, Phoolmali. Here's an important thing to know that she is childhood friend of Lakshman and she loves him. Aparajit was a lust and playboy who always play with the heart and emotions of the girls. They were came to Mithila with their fathers to enjoy the marriage of Ram and Sita and they were sent by King Dashrath for the help of King Janak in the preparation of the marriage. In this episode Kaikeyinandhan Bharat and Sumitranandan Satrughun also came to Mithila after seeking his father's order.

One day Urmila was going to Gauri temple to see the preparation of Sita's haldi ceremony because she was Vidhikari of Sita's marriage. Urmila heard the voice of two person who were talking about love and relationship with each other behind the temple. She went and started to hear their conversation quietly.

She saw that the two person who were talking, was Sumitranandan Satrughun and Lakshman, the twins.

Their conversation.....

Satrughun said, " Brother, I'm observing you from several times and I got that a change came into your life or into your heart?. "

Lakshman questioned, " What's change Satrughun? "

Satrughun said teasingly, " The person whose eyes were always in reddish and angerness always rest on his nose. That person has known how to smile, It's unbelievable? Is there something which you are hiding to me, 😎? "

Lakshman said hiding something , " No, there is nothing to know?. "

Satrughun said, " Look brother, you are blushing. The reason behind your smile is the princess of Mithila, Sita bhabhi's sister and younger janaksuta Urmila? "

Lakshman said refusingly,"No, that is impossible. She is different."

Satrughun said, "I believe that you are feeling love for her.

Lakshmansaid, "I can not love her, because she is sister of Sita bhabhi. What will she think about me? No, I'm not in love with Urmila. I am servent of Ram bhaiya. I'm not made for anyone . I will never marry anyone either, she is Urmila or anyone and I don't love Urmila. "

Urmila after hearing this ..

She was weeping, her heart broke up in million of parts .Urmila said slowly ,"he doesn't love me, but why? I don't deserve him why god? "

Shruti kirti her younger sister of urmila came and called for her. She wiped her tears and went to the temple. Shrutikirti realized her sadness and said, " Why sister you are sad? "

Urmila replied, " No, there is nothing ." She was hiding her tears.

Shrutikirti wanted to see her sister happy, so she said teasingly, " Sister I think you are feeling some love for anyone. Is he Sumitranandan. "

Urmila said angrily, " No, this is impossible ,I don't love him. "

After the conversation of lakshman and Shatrughn, Lakshman wanted to see Urmila. So, he went to the temple where Urmila was talking to her sister.

He heard the conversation. He also feeling some sudden sadness but he could not understand that it's the pain of the bitter sweet love.

Urmila could not see him because he was behind the wall but Lakshman could hear everything.

Later, Urmila and Shrutikirti became busy in the preparation of the haldi ceremony of Sita.

Lakshman with broken heart, came out and he saw Urmila and her sister were instructing all servents and maids to do work properly for Sita's haldi ceremony.

Lakshman put a stone on his heart and went to meet her, but he saw wicked and playboy Aparajit who was helping Urmila in her work. He turned into red, but hiding his expression he said with a little bit of smile, " Greetings Janaknandini. "

Urmila replied, " Greetings prince. "She was not looking at Lakshman, she was pretending to busy in her work.

Lakshman was shocked and thought that she nevertheless pronounced him prince then Why she was calling him prince?

Lakshman again said eagerly, " Can I help you? "

Urmila replied, " No, there's no need of your help, prince Aparajit is helping me. "

Aparajit's bad eyes were located on her body and he wanted to use Urmila for his fun.

Lakshman's temper reached on its peak. He holded the hand of Urmila tightly and took her to the lake side behind the temple and said sweetly holding her shoulder, " He isn't good for you. He wanted to use you only for his enjoy only. He was pretending to help you only. His dirty eyes on... I couldn't say. "

Urmila said, " He was pretending to help me but you are such a liar, you gave me more pain and suffering than him. "Urmila skipped his hands on her shoulder and said angrily, " Don't you dare to touch me again. You understand. " And wanted to go from the limit of presence of Lakshman, but Lakshman holded her hands again and said, " You have to listen to me. "

But at that time the childhood friend of Lakshman, Phoolmali, the kabab mai haddi (one who interrupts) came and holded the hand of Lakshman and said, " Lakshman, Dad is calling you. "

Urmila saw the closeness of Phoolmali towards Lakshman. She was jealous and after feeling the tightness of his hand she was in tears😢. She went away from Lakshman after skipping his hand's tightness.

She was in tears because of jealousy and his rude behaviour and she was blaming Lakshman for all event.

Here Lakshman refused the touch of Phoolmali and said with temper, " How dare you to touch me? Don't ever do this, I will kill you. "
Lakshman wanted to pursue Urmila but she went very long to Lakshman.

Lakshman sat down on his knee and said, "" Why are you doing to me Urmila? It's very painful for me. Please don't leave me alone and I can't live without you. "He was weeping with the rejection of Urmila.

I think this is the most painful and tearful part of the story. They were feeling jealousy, the fourth step love❤. Urmila was jealous to Phoolmali's closeness towards Lakshman and Lakshman was jealous to Aparajit's behaviour towards Urmila.

Result of this meeting

This meeting held with 50% love, 50% respect, 0% hatred and the unwanted jealousy is 100% for each other.

The another part of the story will be published soon.

Thank you everyone and suggest me what am I missing in the story on your point of views.