24 | DAY TWENTY-FOUR

Taehyung hummed happily, a sleeping Yeontan in his arms as Jungkook opened the door to the apartment.

All in all, Taehyung had managed to persuade Jungkook to bring Yeontan back for a few days - much to the younger's dismay. That dog . . . it was a demon in disguise.

Yeontan had this intuition when it came to Taehyung, apparently. Whenever Jungkook made a move on him, almost convinced his boyfriend to take it to the bedroom, Yeontan would drag all the attention back to his dog-self.

Jungkook also got the feeling that Yeontan didn't approve of Taehyung's relationship with him. But then again, Yeontan's a dog. But then again, Yeontan's a demon dog.

Taehyung placed Yeontan carefully in the small bed, the dog squirming slightly before staying asleep. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief. However, his lips twisted into a pout as his boyfriend stayed by the dog's side, stroking his fur softly.

Jungkook didn't think before he spoke.

"Would you like to stroke my pet? He'll grow if he likes you."

Taehyung blinked in obvious confusion, "What? Jungkook, you don't have any pets."

Jungkook didn't think before he acted.

He took Taehyung's wrist, pulled him forwards and placed the older's hand against him, his fingers skimming the waistband of his jeans and the rest pressed against everything below.

"See?" Jungkook smirked. "It's already growing."

For once, things seemed to go Jungkook's way. The night was shamelessly spent in the locked bedroom, with a desperate Yeontan scratching at the door as the dog's intuition kicked in.