26 | DAY TWENTY-SIX

"Hey, Tae," Jungkook hummed, taking the seat opposite Taehyung, in the café they had planned to meet up at after class. "How has your day been?"

If it was possible, Taehyung almost seemed to glow, his signature box smile tilting his lips up as he pressed them swiftly against Jungkook's, "Better now that you're here."

And Jungkook was once again reminded of how he had fallen for this boy, a soft chuckle leaving his mouth at the memory, "Ordered the usual?"

Taehyung hummed in response, "You were late as expected so the drinks should be- oh, here they are."

Jungkook didn't like it when the waiter winked at Taehyung, setting their beverages down on the table. He hated it even more when Taehyung blushed, smiling at the man shyly.

"I'm Bogum," the waiter chuckled, taking Taehyung's hand and kissing it softly. "Come here often, cutie?"
Taehyung almost seemed lost for words, simply nodding his head. It wasn't like it made a difference to Bogum anyway.

"Son of a-" Jungkook huffed to himself under his breath, glaring as the other boy straightened up, another flirtatious wink aimed at his boyfriend.

Taehyung's flush deepened, the boy looking down at his drink in embarrassment- though that shy smile was soon replaced with a pout as soon as he took a sip of his drink, "They used creamer instead of milk."

"Keep smiling for me, baby. How about I get that changed for you, hm?" Bogum tapped Taehyung's chin softly. He took Taehyung's coffee and placed it on the tray. "Maybe then you can reward me with . . . let's see, how about your number?"

Jungkook decided it was time for him to step in. Clearing his throat loudly, he took Taehyung's hand in his, eyes trained steadily on his boyfriend's bewildered face, "I know you don't like creamer, baby . . . but after our date, how about you be the coffee and I'll give you some creamer for free?"

There was a loud crash from next to the table as Bogum dropped the tray in shock - whether it was because of his boldness or the fact that Taehyung was taken, Jungkook didn't know. He didn't really care either.

He didn't really care about Bogum at all, to be honest.