how you met - 212th|104th

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

~ 212th ~

- Cody -

You were the new padawan of Obi-Wan Kenobi. You were very intelligent and mature for your age. Of course, you were older than a usual padawan, but that didn't seem to bother Kenobi at all. Kenobi called you to the briefing room, so he could introduce you to his troops. Walking into the busy room, you could feel all the thoughts of each and every person. Except for Kenobi because he was good at shielding. Following close behind your master, he stopped and you stood beside him in front of a clone in orange, and white armor. "Commander Cody, this is my new padawan, Y/n L/n." He took his helmet off and looked down at you. He was taller than you, but that didn't intimidate you at all. You felt you had the high ground with the height of your confidence. "Nice to meet you, Commander L/n." He nodded towards you. You nodded back and smiled at him. His rich dark-brown eyes took in your features which made you feel odd. It was a feeling you certainly hadn't felt before. Obi-wan looked over at you, sensing the emotion you felt, and quickly began to escort you out. "Nice to meet you, Commander." You quickly remarked. "Please call me, Cody." He insisted. You gave him a small smile and waved goodbye as your master led you out of the briefing room by the shoulders.

- Waxer -

At the battle of Ryloth, you were sent down to help treat the wounded Twi'leks. Inside the medical tent, you helped as many Twi'leks as possible. It saddened your heart to see them at a time of adversity, but you needed to try and stay positive for them. As you finished patching up a younger Twi'lek, two clones came inside the tent with a small Twi'lek girl. She looked no more than six-years old, and it made you very sad to see her all alone. Quickly you walked up to them and offered assistance. One of the clones with a precise mustache walked out after seeing you were handling the situation, but the other one stayed. He was holding her, and she wouldn't let go of him for you to see if she was injured. He tried his best to comfort her, but she held onto him tightly. Your heart warmed at that scene. A brave soldier, holding a small little girl. It made you think of what your life could have been like if the war didn't demand such things. "Hi there. My name's Y/n. What's your name?" You asked in a soft tone. She peeped her head from his chest but then turned back. You looked up at the clone for an answer. "She said her name's Numa. I'm Waxer by the way." You smiled and went to grab a blanket for Numa. Coming back you saw him talking to her in a very loving way. She seemed to open up more, and Waxer finally convinced her to let you check her up. You handed her the blanket, and soon she fell asleep against Waxer. He laid her down on one of the cots. "Does she have a family?" You asked. He shook his head sadly. "Not that I know of. We found her in an abandoned building." He explained. Sighing, you looked over to the small sleeping form and gave a sad smile. "Well, I'll try to see if I can help her." You remarked. "Really?" He asked with pleading eyes. Your heart melted at the soft clone. "I promise."

- Boil -

You were helping the 212th at the battle of Ryloth. It had started to get late so camp was set up. Sitting around the fire, you closed your eyes and just listened to your surroundings. It was all peaceful until you heard some light footsteps in the dirt behind you. Opening your eyes, you sat up more straight and looked. A clone with a handsome mustache sat across from you. "Sorry, if I interrupted your quiet." He mumbled. Looking up at him wide-eyed, and eyebrows raised, you responded swiftly. "Oh no. You're fine." It was silent for a while. Which really didn't bother you at first but then it started to get a little awkward at one point, so you decided to speak up. "My name's Y/n. And yours?" You asked. He looked up at you since he had his head down, and his elbows resting on his knees. "Boil." He sputtered out. Something about his tone caught your attention. He seemed different but not in a bad way of course. He didn't seem to be familiar with being social. "The stars are pretty, aren't they?" You whispered, looking back up at the dotted sky. "Yeah," He grumbled out, and cleared his throat. He looked up, and you could see his eyes smile. Even though he didn't actually smile, you could see the content shine in his eyes. You smiled softly and admired him for a moment before looking back up to the sky.