asking out - 212th|104th

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

~ 212th ~

- Cody -

While meditating one day in your quarters, you heard a soft knock. Sensing it was the commander, you opened the door with The Force while still meditating. "Commander," You greeted with your eyes closed, sitting on the floor. Cody leaned against the wall and watched you for a moment. You tried to read him, but couldn't. "Y/n," He greeted back, which caught your attention. He was very strict on formality and titles. Snapping your eyes open, you took a deep breath and turned to him. You then stood up and walked over to him. "Cody..." You trailed off. He still had his helmet on, so you slowly took it off. His rich brown eyes looked into your e/c ones which made your heart flutter. You didn't realize how close you were to him. He stared at you for a couple more moments before speaking out quietly. "You drive me crazy, Y/n," You gasped very softly. You wouldn't think in a million years or in this lifetime that Commander Cody would ever have feelings for you. "Let me take you out." He spoke out before glancing at your lips. You froze for a moment but quickly answered. "Okay," That small answer completely destroyed both of your morals and codes but kriff the codes. You both didn't care, because you loved each other so much already, it didn't matter anymore. You looked at his lips and were about to lean in, until your comm went off, causing you to jump back quickly. It was Obi-Wan. No surprise. You looked at Cody with apologetic eyes and composed yourself quickly as he plopped his helmet on and left. Dammit, master. You thought.

- Waxer -

After going on various missions together, Waxer had fallen hard for you. As you did with him. So one night while you were in the medical tent, you heard someone walk in. Startled a bit, you calmed down once you realized it was Waxer. "Hey Y/n, I wanted to ask you something." He spoke out shyly, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. You nodded. "Okay shoot." He smiled shyly and continued on. "You know, I would be lying if I said I didn't like you. Like more than a friend, as Boil put it. " He started mumbling the part about Boil which made you giggle a bit. "So after this mission do you want to get out one night together?" He finished. Heat rushed to your cheeks as you bit your lip and smiled shyly. "Of course Waxer. And I also like you more than a friend." You replied softly before walking up to him and hugging him.

- Boil -

While on a mission, you and Boil were once again the only ones around a fire looking at the stars. Just like the first time you both met. He was awfully quiet. More than usual, but you figured that he was just tired. Then all of a sudden he turned to look at you. You looked away from the speckled sky and turned to see him admiring you. That's when he popped the question out quietly. You were a bit surprised but happy he had asked. Looking down at your feet for a moment, you smiled and looked back at him. "Of course, Boil." You spoke out softly, before scooting closer to him and leaning your head on his shoulder, while the two of you stargazed.

- Gregor -

It was early in the morning at the diner. You were there to help prep for the day, as well as Gregor. Usually, Gregor would greet you as soon as you came in, but today he hadn't. Slipping your apron on, you checked your pocket, like you did every morning now, for a note. As per usual there was a note there. Pulling it out, you read the note, and you felt your cheeks warm up. He was asking you out. You thought it was the cutest thing ever. Quickly looking around to see if Borkus was around, thankfully he wasn't, you pulled out a pen and wrote your answer on it. The day went on and finally, you got a chance to see Gregor. You slipped the note into his shirt pocket this time and quickly pecked his cheek as you turned around and left. He froze in place and lightly touched where you had kissed him. His cheeks were red, and he quickly read the note. He was so ecstatic that you had said yes.