asking out - others

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

~ commanders & others ~

- Neyo -

You were currently on the bridge with your master when all of a sudden you could feel Neyo through The Force. Frustrating emotions ran through him, and it made you concerned. Once you had finished the meeting with your master, you tried to comm him. He didn't reply which concerned you even more. This wasn't like Neyo at all. Trying to find him through The Force, your mind was currently too clouded and worried to focus on him, so you went to your next resort. Looking for Bacara who was on base as well with Ki-Adi-Mundi. You eventually found him in the CO common room. Walking up to him, you asked him where Neyo was. He looked at you with a stoic face before replying. "Hanger bay." Thanking him quickly, you turned to head out of the room before Bacara turned his head over his shoulder slightly and spoke once more. "He's been thinking of you." He then returned to his duties, and you stood there for a moment, before leaving the room to go find Neyo. Looking around the hanger bay, it was pretty much quiet and empty, since it was late in the day and the clones were already turning in for the night. Eventually, you saw a figure sitting outside the hangar doors in the distance. Walking up to him quietly, you sat down next to him. "Hey, Neyo." You spoke out very softly. He didn't turn to look at you. Looking over his sharp features he seemed deep in thought. He was looking out into the distance, and you could sense his clouded emotions even more than before. Few minutes passed by before he sighed deeply and turned his head away from you. Without thinking though, you softly grabbed his face and turned him to look at you. "What's wrong, Neyo?" You asked him with concern. You could sense he wanted to speak more than he wanted to but instead, he simply responded. "You." You were about to ask him why and tell him about what Bacara had said until he surprised you by talking more than he ever had with you. "You're always on my mind, Y/n. It almost drives me crazy. I've been taught my whole life to not have feelings and to be the 'perfect soldier' but how can I be that when you're with me?" You felt almost betrayed in a sense. Was he going to tell you off? Leave you? So many thoughts plagued your mind as you were about to ask what you had done so wrong. Until he spoke up once again. "But I've also realized that there is no such thing as a 'perfect soldier'...I care about you too much to just ignore you and the feelings you invoke in me. Because in reality, Y/n, I would break all the things I grew up believing for you. And call me a fool, but I know I'm crazy for believing someone like you would ever care for a 'clone' like me. I'm just a clone. And you're a Jedi. It'd never work. And I know I'll die one day, so if this is what kills me instead of the battlefield...At least I'll know I tried." You were so underly shocked. Neyo had never spoken that much to you, ever. And you could sense the raw emotion in him as well as he confessed to you. But if only he knew. "You and I are both the same, Neyo. Raised in a place where we were told to suppress our emotions. But we are humans, not soldiers. And here I thought I was crazy for thinking you would ever like me. But I guess we were both wrong." You confessed. Neyo looked into your deep e/c eyes before closing his own. You could sense he was almost scared about being told it's okay to have feelings. "Would it even work out in the end?" Neyo asked quietly. You shifted closer to him, before replying. "We could try. I'd have to be a secret though." You answered honestly. He felt content for once, and so did you. This wasn't going to be easy, but you would do anything for Neyo, and him for you.

- Ponds -

While on a mission with Ponds and the Lightning Squadron, you and Ponds had gotten separated from the others. Fortunately, there was a procedure for if that ever occurred, so you all decided to meet up at the rendezvous point. Since the mission was already completed, you and Ponds took your time to get there, with no rush. So while walking and talking with each other, Ponds shot the question out of the blue. "Do you wanna get drinks at 79's after this?" It had surprised you a bit but you felt really comfortable with the Commander, so of course, you agreed. "I would love to, Ponds!" You beamed. He chuckled at your enthusiastic reply since he was somewhat nervous. But now he felt more relieved that you actually agreed.