becoming friends - 212th|104th

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

~ 212th ~

- Cody -

The two of you eventually got very close after doing so many missions together and basically being together 24/7. Except when you went back to the Jedi temple with your master. Your master obviously was glad that the two of you got along so well, but it also concerned him since was wary that you might develop an attachment for the commander. Obi-Wan wasn't a dumb man, he's seen Anakin with the Senator, and it made him feel nervous because what if it was his fault why his padawans had such attachments. Regardless, you and Cody were very close and would do basically everything together.

- Waxer -

After the battle of Ryloth, you had to go on another mission with the 212th. While setting up camp, you heard someone call your name. Turns out it was Waxer and he asked you about Numa, to which you told him that her parents were found and he was really happy about that. You also noticed that he had a little painting of her on his helmet, which made your heart swell at the sweet gesture. Waxer ended up helping you set up the medical tent, and afterward, the two of you talked for hours. And thus a sweet friendship was made

- Boil -

During the Battle of Ryloth, you had tried your best to open up the battle-worn soldier. You tried to talk to him whenever you could, even though he was actually shy. He became a bit flustered and nervous when you talked to him. Waxer had to remind him though that you were just being nice. Boil only ever really talked to Waxer, besides Cody. So this was very new to him. Eventually, though you had broken his hard exterior and got to the real Boil. He was actually a shy man which you thought was kinda cute. He talked to you more often, and eventually, he would try to be around you whenever he could.

- Gregor -

As time went on, you got to secretly know Gregor more and his backstory. In secret meant without Borkus knowing. Gregor became more social the more you talked to him, and you had become more fond of him as did he. It was good for both of you especially him in all honesty. Borkus had told you that he had amnesia but nothing more of it. Without Borkus knowing, the two of you would write notes and secretly pass them to each other during shifts. Like when you were giving him the used dishes you would slip the note under the last plate, or he would put a note in your apron every morning. Cute little things, that made you wonder where this sweet, shy, and nice man really came from. And after shifts sometimes you two would meet up and chat out at the back of the restaurant, where the trash usually was. But you were glad to finally have someone to talk to.

- Odd Ball -
~ Davijaan

After the little encounter with the pilot, you two would try to get on the same missions together. Considering you were fairly new to this, he was good at helping you and making sure you were okay. And he kept his promise of finding you a nickname. Considering the team always had good luck when you went with them, he gave you the nickname 'Dice'. Which you actually liked to be honest. Time went on and the two of you ended up being best friends and were always together in the hanger bay or on missions. And it was even better since you both always had each other's back. Even on the battlefield.

~ 104th ~

- Wolffe -

As time went on, you and the commander became close friends. Although there were still some boundaries pertaining to how much you could let loose in front of Wolffe, the Wolfpack gladly accepted you though, which made you happy. But regardless, both of you learned how to trust in one another more, and even Master Plo could sense the great connection between you two. You were basically Wolffe's weakness and he hated that so much. But you two secretly loved to be around each other. And even though it was against The Code to form attachments, it was kinda too late for that.

- Boost -

Little did you know that you would be positioned with the 104th Wolfpack from now on. It made you really happy since you would see a certain clone that was always on your mind since you first met him. He was happy to see you too. The two of you would joke and play around a lot, (which annoyed Wolffe) and were always seen together. The two of you connected and got along very well.

- Sinker -

After all the training time with the Wolfpack, (but mostly from Sinker) you had become very fond of him. The Admiral also began to send you down to the front lines more often because he saw how well you worked with the Wolfpack. So you and Sinker would always be by each other's side during missions and always had each other's backs too. He cared deeply for you, as did you. He would do anything to make sure you were comfortable and safe. The friendship the two of you had was soft and sweet. And you thought it was so cute that Sinker could get a little bit shy sometimes.

- Comet -

After being rescued by the clone you considered your savior, you tried to repay him in any way you could. You stayed on the ship after the whole event, and eventually got hired as a combat medic for the Wolfpack. And because of that, you would spend more time with Comet, which he actually appreciated since he felt kinda out of place in the Wolfpack if he was being honest. Even in the quiet moments where you two were just walking side by side, he loved that silent peace. Just being around you made him secretly crazy because of how in love he was with you. He loved your selflessness, and how even though you went through a very traumatic experience, you still smile through it all. He admired you so much, and maybe you were a bit oblivious to his feelings about you, but Comet hid them well. And of course, you had developed feelings for the kind clone.

- Warthog -

Since finding you on Aleen, Warthog has never let you out of his sight. It annoyed you sometimes but you loved how much he cared for you. It meant a lot to you since none of your friends or family even came looking for you when you went missing. The 104th accepted you as a pilot, so you loved flying co-pilot with Warthog. The two of you became very good friends, and that wasn't a joke. You could be so open with him and he'd understand you, and vice versa. It was a good open friendship, that you two secretly hoped would evolve into something more over time. But for now, you just loved being around Warthog.

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

a/n: pls vote and hope you enjoyed it, and as always, do good today lovelies <3