first date - 501st

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

- Rex -

You and Rex indeed did go get drinks afterward. You two went to 79's and you had to somewhat disguise yourself by wearing very different clothing compared to your usual admiral attire. Rex thought you were even more beautiful with casual clothing on. You enjoyed the night with him since he loosened up a lot and you got to see another side of Rex besides just at work. Although Rex was still hella nervous about taking out the admiral's kid, he kept his chill tho.

- Kix -

You and Kix went to a small diner in Coruscant. The food was really good and nice for both of you compared to the bland food the mess hall would always serve. Kix joked around a lot with you and he made you laugh a lot more than you had in a while which you appreciated.

- Dogma -

You indeed did remember the whole thing in the morning. And Dogma was hella nervous about it all. Not just because he was breaking protocol but because he didn't want to disappoint you at all. You noticed Dogma was nervous about it, so you decided to just do something simple at the base. So you quickly went to Dex's and got you two some food. Returning to base, you and Dogma basically had a small picnic behind one of the LAAT ships in the empty hanger bay. It was nice for you two and Dogma really appreciated it. And he loved getting to know more about you.

- Tup -

Your date with Tup was very simple but you enjoyed it since you got to talk to him and learn more about each other. Since Tup was still not deployed out of Kamino there really wasn't anywhere to go so obviously you two stayed there. So you found some old board games and snacks and brought them to Tup's barracks. It was a rest day for the clones anyway, so you two just played games with each other, and Tup came to notice that you have a competitive side which he found attractive.

- Fives -

Fives was on leave thankfully, so he technically wouldn't get in that much trouble if he was out late at night. Obviously, 79's didn't seem like a good place to have a date since you worked there so Fives bought you and him two tickets to go see a new holo-film that was out. During the whole movie, you two were flirting like crazy. At some point, you two ended up throwing little pieces of popcorn at each other. It took everything in you two to not burst out laughing at each other.

- Echo -

Since Echo still wasn't deployed to leave Kamino, you two decided to just hang out in your quarters. It was simple but basically the first time you and Echo got a chance to be together and learn more about each other without Fives being in the way. Although he did try to join, Echo gave him a nice chat. The two of you talked about each other's interests and also a lot about holo-books you two had read and a lot about science as well.

- Hardcase -

Hardcase obviously loved to be loud, so you suggested karaoke. So the two of you found a small bar that did karaoke and you both sang your hearts out the whole night. You thought it was really fun, especially being able to see a new crazy side of Hardcase that loved to sing. He had a pretty nice deep singing voice which you thought sounded amazing. It was nice to finally let loose and you enjoyed your time with Hardcase.

- Jesse -

You and Jesse went and walked around Coruscant together talking about your lives and interests. It was nice to just relax with Jesse and not have to worry about a mission. Jesse also enjoyed the atmosphere of Coruscant at night, so he loved it even more with you.

- Appo -

You wanted to have a fun night with Appo since you both really needed to let loose and have a break, so you suggested bowling to which he was interested in. So you two went bowling together, and it was his first time bowling so you helped him which you thought was cute. In the end, though he was pretty good, and on the last round, you two just ended up just doing trick shots.

- Dave Vaughn -

Vaughn had mentioned to you before that he wanted to paint his armor, so you decided to help him. You took him to go buy some blue paint that matched the 501st, and paintbrushes. He was so excited and you thought it was adorable because he had finally earned the right to customize his armor. So you two spend the evening in the hangar bay painting his armor a pretty shade of blue and ended up playfully fighting by flicking paint at each other. You also got creative and decided to paint a cute little flower on his blue shoulder armor. You painted the white little flower he gave you when he asked you out.

- Sterling -

After another gruesome battle, you went to go look for Sterling. You were more than worried that he didn't make it, but thankfully you found him in his barracks. You decided to ask him if he wanted to walk around the base with you for a bit. He agreed since he wanted to get the siege off of his mind and you totally understood that. It was taking its toll on everyone. So your little date consisted of you two just walking around talking, and eventually sitting in the hall outside his barracks talking late into the night about deep things in life. But it was nice regardless to be able to connect and talk to someone who understood.

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

a/n ~ pls vote and hope you enjoyed it, and as always, do good today lovelies <3