becoming friends - others

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

- Neyo -

Over the course of The Clone Wars, Neyo eventually warmed up to you. Especially once you also got older and more mature. You knew his nature and the way he thought. He honestly didn't like that you could read him so well, like an open book, but he also loved that about you. Your master was glad that you two could finally get along. It took a while, but Neyo changed because of you. He was a bit more open about certain things, and he would have actual conversations with you. Not with anyone else except you and Bacara of course. And deep down inside, the both of you knew there was something there that was meant to be more.

- Ponds -

Over the course of several missions, you and Ponds reconnected your old friendship. It was nice to work with him again and be around him. You two enjoyed the company and would talk about old missions and laugh about them. But since you were older now, your Commander now saw you differently than he used to. And maybe you reciprocate those feelings, but you knew it would never happen since you were a Jedi Knight. But for now, just being around each other was amazing as is.

- Bly -

You obviously spent a lot of time around Bly. You, Aayla, and Bly became close friends, but you and Bly formed a different type of connection. It honestly did take you a while to trust him because you were dealing with your own grief from your master's passing. But Bly was there for you because he understood losing someone. He lost brothers every day and he felt he had to feel that alone. That he wasn't allowed to have feelings. You were really thankful that someone understood your pain. Aayla helped some but she didn't understand the way Bly did. Both of you helped each other through hard times and a great and strong bond grew between you two. And a hint of love was shared between the two of you as well.

- Fox -

Your death threat turned into something far more serious. Turns out a whole cult was after you, which put you into protective custody and the Coruscant Guard was to be with you at all times. Which meant Fox was going to be with you 24/7. You two spent every moment together but you didn't mind since you actually enjoyed his company. As did Fox. He liked how he could really be himself in front of you. You treated him like a person and not 'just a clone'. And with spending so much time together, it was bound to happen that you two would eventually fall for each other.

- Thorn -

After doing various missions with the Commander, you two had actually become best friends. You never really had any friends considering the fact that you were royalty, and never really went out. So you instantly felt a connection with Thorn. He was such a gentleman and you really thought he was sweet. Even though Thorn would never admit it, you knew he was shy under that helmet. Sometimes when it was just the two of you alone, you would ask him to take his helmet off because you wanted to see him. Not his beautifully adorned helmet, but his unique face. And he really appreciated that you cared so much for him. You would even ask him to join you for dinner or to 'guard' you, when you went out or just to visit when he wanted. Even Padmé and your parents saw how beautiful of a friendship you two had.

- Gree -

Since you two exchanged comms when you two had first met, you two would call each other secretly at night. Sometimes you two would chat into the earlier morning, causing you two to get really tired, but it didn't matter since you were talking to each other. Your friendship grew and became something you always looked forward to. Even though you had not seen each other since the first time you both met, it was like the other was there every time you guys would call through the holo. Gree would look forward to calling you every night after hard missions. And slowly but surely you two were falling for each other.