first kiss - 212th|104th

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

~ 212th ~

- Cody -

(srry i just had to pop off for my main mans cody)The Jedi Council had assigned you and your master an undercover mission. This being said, you wouldn't be able to see Cody and the battalion for a while. Not even Cody knew about this mission but knew you would be gone for a long time. It was the last night before your departure and you were in your room at the Jedi Temple. A small knock was heard at your door and you went to open it hesitantly. Seeing as it was Cody you quickly let him in before anyone saw him. "Cody, what are you doing here so late?" You asked while pretending to organize some small knick-knacks you had on your small dresser. "I came to say goodbye because I know you're leaving early tomorrow morning." He said curtly. While moving a small pebble on your dresser, you could sense Cody move closer to you. Feeling his presence right behind you, you slowly turned around and found yourself trapped between him and your dresser. His face looked dangerously hot and you tried your best to not let your feelings act up. His features were very attractive in the dim lighting of your room as the light glowed upon his tan skin over his scar. Without thinking you pulled up your hand to trace it ever so slightly, and you felt Cody freeze before relaxing. He moved closer to you and wrapped his strong arms around your waist comfortably. Heart beating faster, you stroked his cheek and stared at him to find he was looking right back at you with a look of dark lust. Licking his lips slightly, he looked down at your soft pink ones. "Y/n, you better come back safe to me, do you understand?" He said roughly since his voice wasn't used to speaking so quietly. Placing your other arm on his shoulder, letting your hand roam his bicep a bit, you decided to have some fun. "Is that an order, Commander?" You asked innocently. Cursing slightly under his breath, he responded harshly. "Yes, Y/n." You smirked at him as he moved his face closer to yours. You could really see all the details of his beautiful face, as he moved it at an angle. Warm breath fawning over your soft face, he looked up with his dark eyes. They almost scared you by how much emotion was carried in them. "I almost had this chance once. I won't lose it again." You knew what he meant. Pulling yourself closer to his face with your hand that was cupping his cheek you pulled him down to meet your plump lips. The taste of him was intoxicating to you. Your whole being bursted with feelings and emotions you didn't even know were possible. You wanted to get drunk off of Cody as he tightened his grip on your waist, shifting his figure onto you a bit causing you to lean back against the dresser. Lips nipping at each other and sounds of pleasure being made, the necessity for air got to your burning lungs. Pulling away begrudgingly, Cody still had his grasp on you. Panting slightly along with Cody, you assured your lover. "I'll come back, as I always do. I promise."

- Waxer -

You two were currently on a mission, looking for a place to set up camp and the medical tent. Finding a nice hidden place within the dense, green trees, you looked up into the blue sky. "I think this is the place. It even has a nice view of the sky." You said while admiring the plush white clouds. "Well, I think you're an even nicer view, Y/n," He flirted out while looking at you lovingly. Looking back at him you blushed. "You're so sappy, Waxer." You said while walking over to him, and wrapping your arms around his neck. He seemed confused until you reassured him. "And I love that." You said while tracing his cheekbone. "Oh yeah?" He said softly while staring into your e/c eyes and wrapping his arms around your soft waist. You nodded and smiled at him innocently. "Well, then why don't I show you how sappy I can get, hm?" He teased back, and you replied. "Alright then, go ahead." He fulfilled your wish and captivated your lips ever so softly as they moved against each other with much passion. Little giggles slipped past both of your lips as you continued to love each other endlessly. That is until Waxer's comm went off, which caused you two to pull away. It was Cody of course. "You two find a good spot yet?" He asked through the comm. Waxer smiled at you and responded. "Sure did, Commander. Y/n found the perfect spot." You bit your lip while hugging him.