V

F E L I X // C H A N G B I N

It was getting really boring, alone outside. So I decided to annoy one of my teachers. I walk inside Mr. Wang's classroom, with a grin on my face. Knowing that this is an easily annoyed one. 

¨Late, again, Seo¨ I smile at the teacher, who only scoffs. I look around trying to remember where my seat was. As I was looking, I make eye contact with the boy I wasn't expecting to be here.

This is gonna be fun.

I walk to the empty seat next to the, already shaking, boy. ¨Didn't know you would be here, kitten.¨ He gave a certain reaction to the new nickname, which made me smirk. ¨Like the new name, kitten?¨ He blushed and continued whatever he was doing in his notebook.

I scoff and look at the teacher, who already looked pissed just from me being here.

I tried to get my kitten's attention many times, he either ignored me or he just didn't hear me. This made me quite annoyed that some stupid piece of paper got more attention than me.

I looked at what he was doing, he was drawing something and it looked pretty good. I was shocked by the boys' talent. The boy in the drawing did look familiar, but I ignored it. 

When I got bored, I started to poke the cute boy's arm with my pen. ¨Kitten, I'm bored.¨ I kept poking him, not caring that the teacher probably was angrily looking at me. 

¨Can you stop, please.¨ He says in a barely audible voice. I lean closer to his ear.

¨Whatcha say? I didn't hear you.¨ I huskily whisper. I smirk as I saw him shiver. ¨Liking this aren't you, kitten?¨ I continue.

¨Stop, please.¨ He begs in a bit louder voice. His body doing something completely different, as I see him leaning closer.

¨Seo Changbin and Lee Felix!¨ The teacher calls out. The boy looks up at hearing his name, his face a deep shade of red. ¨Focus, and stop talking.¨ 

¨felix, huh?¨ I whisper. ¨I think kitten sounds better.¨

He continues drawing and just completely ignored me. I growl and just leave it, and just started to annoy other students around me.

The boy next to me jumped up as the bell ringed.

Only when the freckled male swiftly strode out of the room, I realized. That drawing, was it me? I only chuckle at my thoughts.

What an interesting boy.