XXI

F E L I X // C H A N G B I N

He has been in a coma for at least two weeks now, I think. I have barely slept, I just have to be awake when, the pretty boy laying there, opens his eyes again.

All of our friends have visited, mostly Chan. Chan has been really taking care of me, I honestly don't know how to thank him.

¨How are you today?¨ I ask the unconscious boy, obviously not getting an answer.

I knew it would be harder for me to take, not hearing his voice. But it still kind of helped me. In a weird way, I could still feel his comforting presence. So I usually talk to the boy.

The doctors said that there will be a small chance you would wake up, since you lost a lot of blood. But I won't give up on you, I know how strong you are.

I carefully slide my hand into yours again, it being very uncomfortable for me. I broke my right wrist, that stupid rope was too tight.

Yuna still hasn't been found, the police are still searching.

I slightly squeeze your hand as I thought of the night that changed my whole life.

I almost lost you, my angel. I almost lost the person I began to treasure so much in these past few months.

¨These past days have been quite dull without you.¨ I say as I felt a tear roll over my already tear-stained cheeks.

I softly squeeze his hand and got up, ¨I have to go to the toilet, I'll be right back.¨ I said as I moved a stray strand of his hair behind his ear. I kiss his forehead and search for the bathroom.

Will you ever wake up?