XIII

F E L I X // C H A N G B I N

I'm not that stupid, I've been seeing the small signs you and chan both show me. I am still planning, the weather has just been so bad lately. It does make me sad seeing you like that, but I'm working on it. I promise, my kitte-

My thoughts got rudely interrupted by the teacher. I turn my head to the teacher, almost breaking my neck at the speed. Can I just keep looking at my beautiful baby, without getting interrupted for once?

I raise my brow, ¨What?¨ Felix smacks my arm and looks at me with wide eyes.

¨Excuse me, Mr. Seo. Don't give me that attitude.¨ She scoffs and turns back to the board. I turn my attention back to my Felix. 

¨Are you free later? I would like to take you on a date.¨ The freckled boy choked on, literally nothing. ¨Is that a no?¨ He frantically shakes his head.

¨No, no. I would love to, you just surprised me.¨ He smiles at me. He continues focusing on class with a small smile.

I smirked and kept staring at his perfect facial features, slowly counting the freckles on the right side of his face. I noticed that the freckle the highest on his cheekbone kind of resembled a heart.

I smile at my new discovery, proud of myself.

¨Is there something on my face?¨ He jokingly asked. I nod with a smirk. His eyes widened and I chuckle.

¨Beauty, you have beauty on your face.¨ He blushed a deep shade of red. ¨And one of your freckles looks like a heart.¨ I added.

¨So you were staring at me?¨ His right eyebrow shoots up.

¨Can't I stare at my boyfriend?¨ I smirk seeing his face turn an even darker shade.

¨You're not my boyfriend.¨ He turns back to the teacher, making it easier to whisper in his ear.

¨Yet.¨

Just wait till your officially mine.