XVIII

F E L I X // C H A N G B I N

I'm very excited for today's date, Changbin said this one was going to be very special. Not that the others were boring and stuff.

I was getting ready, Just simple black ripped jeans with a graphic white tee tucked in. I was about to get out of the house when my mom called me.

¨Sweety, be sure to stay safe. It is pretty dark outside right now.¨ I giggle at her words and answer with a small 'sure will'.

I put on my shoes and jacket and step out in the cold weather, Changbin said to meet at the park. I start my journey to the park.

I saw him sitting on a bench, ¨Hey, Binnie. What are we going to do today?¨ He looks up at me with a bright smile.

¨We are going to the movies!¨ He excitedly says while standing up to hug me. ¨But the rest shall be a secret.¨ He dramatically says.

¨There's gonna be more?¨ I look at him with wide eyes, he only nodded and started to drag me to the theater. Goddamnit, he chose a horror movie.

¨Binnie, you know I hate horror movies.¨ I whine as I pull at his arm, trying to get away, but he was too strong. He only chuckled and started to search for our seats

¨I'll be here for you, you know that.¨ He said with a smile. I try my best to smile back.

If only I listened to my mom.