F I V E

chapter five

season 2 episode 5'THE UNINVITED'

season 2 episode 5
'THE UNINVITED'

"THUS, THE TRANSCONTINENTAL railroad spelled the end of the Pony Express. Mail service was faster, more reliable. Letters no longer had to be passed from hand to hand." Mr. Feeny says as he grabs the notes being passed around the class. "These just in. Ms. Wilder wants to know what Ms. Harrington thinks she should wear to her party. Ms. Harrington wants to know what makes Ms. Wilder think she's even invited."

"I'm not invited?" She asks looking over at her.

"We'll just see, OK?" she responds.

"Mr. Posey wants to know if Ms. Gomez has been invited yet." Mr. Feeny says.

Natalia looks and Zack and smiles sheepishly "I haven't." she replies.

"And he would also like another date." Mr. Feeny kept reading making Natalia bang her head on her desk, she goes to bang it again but Shawn catches her.

"Not on my watch." Shawn grumbles. "You're the brains of the relationship," he gives her a sheepish look making her turn away to hide her grin.

"Mr. Matthews wants to know 'Is this going to be a make-up party?'."

"Well, sure, Cory. You can borrow my lip gloss." Melisa says

"Hey chamaca" Natalia says glaring at Melisa, "don't make fun of Cory."

"Thanks Nat." Cory says

"Plus if Cory is going to borrow lip gloss it's gonna be from me." She says with a coy smile.

"Good one doll." Shawn says kissing the top of her head.

" 'Out'! Not 'up'! A make-out party. " Cory corrects.

"Ah, so it is. Mr. Matthews wants to know if this is going to be a make-out party." Mr. Feeny says

"Not for him." Shawn says

"I blew it, Shawn." Cory says as the three walk to the hallway after class.

"There's no way Melissa's gonna invite me to her party now." Cory says

"So Feeny cut you off at the knees. People will forget. You'll get invited to the next party." Shawn says taking a seat on the bench.

" You think?" Cory asks

"Yeah. This is high school, there's too much going on to remember anything." Nat says crossing her arms over her chest

"Don't think I forgot about you, baboon." Harley says gripping Cory's shirt with Frankie and Joey behind him "Don't think I forgot about last Tuesday, you sat in my chair in the cafeteria."