T E N

chapter ten

season 2, episode 10'SISTER THERESA'

'SISTER THERESA'

"SO MY MOM says, 'Why don't you try being polite for just one day, and see if people don't notice?'." Cory tells them, the trio walking in the school hallway.

"Hey, for what it's worth, Cor, I think you're polite. Then again, polite in my family means wearing a tie for your arraignment." Shawn says

Natalia is about to say something but ignores it and turns to Cory "Cory, you're a polite person." She says.

"Thanks Nat." He says

"Well sometimes, there was that one time I had a nose bleed and instead of giving me your napkin you made spit balls and then shot on in my ear which got stuck so I had to go the hospital-"

"Okay okay okay, I get it." He says cutting off the story.

Mr. Feeny comes down the stairs with their classmate covered with fire extinguisher residue "I appreciate your quick response with the fire extinguisher, Mr. Mendoza, but in the future, please, wait for a fire." He says and sneezes.

"Oh, bless you, Mr. Feeny." Cory says

"Oh, thank you. Mr. Matthews, that's surprisingly considerate."

"Good. Tell my mother." Cory says

Mr. Feeny gives the boy a questioning look and Natalia speaks up, "Its a long story Mr. Feeny." He sends her a thankful nods and walks off.

Eric walks past them heading to the boy's restroom "Oh, now watch as I shift into turbo polite." Cory says and opens the door for his older brother, "Eric, allow me."

"Okay." Eric says

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, I'll take it from here. Thanks." Eric says  going in the bathroom.

"All right. Tell Mom I offered." Cory says closing the door and he turns to only bump into a girl, knocking her textbook to the floor.

"Hey!" She exclaims.

"Oh, sorry." Cory say picking her book up for her and giving it to her "You okay?"

"I don't know." She says and drops her book in the floor purposely.

"You know, I remember the day you got the nose bleed and the spit ball in your ear." Shawn says poking Natalia's cheek.

"A poco?" She asks

"Yeah I didn't leave your side at the hospital." Shawn says

"That's right, you ate my jello." She says laughing, remembering his guilty face when she found out.