My Lady Love in Pain...

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments. Please do continue your support.. Give your maximum votes.. Thanks for reading silent readers ,try to vote if you like it.. Give your maximum votes to let me update the next..

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from

Abhi is seeing Pragya with tears thro' the transparent loop hole. Priya got admitted & Ram is taking care of her.. Ishani, Ranveer & Rishi takes care of Ram & Priya.. Purab & Bulbul sits there in front of Abhi with tears...

He enters in to see Pragya... He couldn't see her like this.. His lovely chasmish with half burnt face, he felt heart broken.. He puts knelt down besides her.. He thinks about their first meet... His little Pragya comes before him , who's calling him Abhi... Abhi , who follows him wherever he's going... Who holds his hands assuring that he should be always with her...

 Who holds his hands assuring that he should be always with her

And Pragya's last smile towards him, seeing him at the entrance

And Pragya's last smile towards him, seeing him at the entrance... The Acid attack comes before him.

 The Acid attack comes before him

How she crawled in pain.. How she screams his name, how she pleaded him not to leave her that she was scared..

Hot tears roll down from his cheeks, seeing her like this...
Who took care of him like a mom, is lying on the bed with half burnt face...