Will You Marry Me?

Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue ur support.. Thanks for reading silent silent readers.. Give your valuable suggestions.. I'll try to make my story line better.. Give your maximum votes

After reaching 80 votes, I'll update the next part friends..

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from..

Abhi dropped Pragya at her mansion.. He tried to cheer her up but of no use.. She's still sad.. Abhi felt so bad.. He goes back to college for his afternoon session.. Whereas his mind full of Pragya's thoughts.. He shares it with Rishi & Ranveer...

Rishi & Ranveer thinks of something & smiles mischievously at each other... Abhi looked at them in doubt...

Abhi: I know you both are planning something... I won't agree...

Rishi & Ranveer tells their plan.. Their conversation muted... Abhi nods no.. And however, they convinced him..

For the next 2 days, Abhi didn't call Pragya & he didn't attend her calls too.. Its always busy.. Not replying to her messages.. And She's getting mad.. There Abhi scolds Rishi for his stupid plan.. As he's restless to meet her..

Abhi: Don't you think, it's foolish? You people won't realise my condition.. She's calling me.. And you..

Rishi: Its all sort of plan.. Buddy (smiles) Pragya'll propose you soon...

Abhi: My foot.. She's already confused.. Do you know how much she cried that day.. I haven't seen her like that... Even in that acid attack.. She was bold.. But now.. She's...

She can't bear this.. Its ok if she didn't realise.. Even if it takes years, I'll wait.. I don't wanna hurt her..

Rishi: Wait.. Yaar.. Just 1 more week.. She'll propose you..

Next day morning arises,..

Pragya waits for him near her mansion's gate impatiently.. She's in hell anger to scold him.. Once the car came, she sits in front & turns to the one who's driving.. To her shock, its Rishi.. She turns back & saw Abhi talking with someone...

Pragya: Hey Abhi.. What are you thinking...

Abhi: sh... I'm talking.. Right.. Wait.. (Looks at Pragya) you tell darling...

Pragya: darling... Who's that... (rolls her eyes)

Rishi: his fiancee..

Pragya: what.. (In shock)

Rishi: haan.. Don't you know.. These 2 days.. Na.. He's doing too much.. Always with this phone.. I'm getting bored... You know..

Pragya didn't come out of shock, she sits idol.. Rishi chuckles seeing her.. Abhi looked at Pragya with pity..

Pragya: he told you.. But he didn't tell me anything.. (Sadly)

Abhi: hey.. My cutie pie.. Na.. Don't get upset.. Please..

Pragya turns back with smile but her smile got vanished seeing him talking with someone else...

Pragya: (frowns) Abhi hasn't used these words for anyone except me.. do you know... Now.. He..

 He