Love Confession...

Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue ur support.. Thanks for reading silent silent readers.. Give your valuable suggestions.. I'll try to make my story line better.. Give your maximum votes

After reaching 90 votes, I'll update the next part friends..

💞💞💞💞

Abhi: Pragya.. I love you.. (Kisses her cheek) Will you marry me? ..

Don't say no.. (Smiles) please...

Pragya is frozen, she didn't know what to answer...

Pragya: Abhi.. Don't try to play with me.. (Stammers)

Abhi: hey chasmish, do you think.. I'm playing.. I'm serious..

Whether I've to come with bouquet of red roses wearing black suit (chuckles)

Pragya: shut up.. Abhi.. Don't make fun of me.. (Frowns) Let's go.. Stop playing...

Abhi: but you didn't tell me.. Your Answer.. Say yes..

Pragya: Ab..hi...

Abhi: I donno when my feelings got changed.. I love you not just as a friend but as my soulmate, life partner, my would to be wife.. My everything..
(Touching her cheeks)

I thought not to confess you now.. But I can't see you confusing yourself between love & friendship & getting worried of losing me..

I can't see you in pain, Pragya.. You told na.. You want to be with me always.. If we got married, we would be together always.. None can seperate you from me (smiles)

And do you know who's the groom, your mom & dad chosen.. Its Abhi, your Abhi..

Can you believe that? You're my fiancee in real..

Pragya: Are you telling the truth? (In utmost shock)

Abhi: haan.. Chasmish.. (Hits her forehead with his) I'm your groom, even my dad agreed...

So, get this into your little brain, I won't go leaving you..So, don't think much.. You alone have the every rights on me, none else.. I'm yours.. Yours alone..

 Yours alone