Mission to Save Madhu

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support.. Give your maximum votes..

Not received enough votes for the last one.. Try to vote silent readers.. I was disappointed.. Hereafter daily one update... According to your votes..

And this story will soon be completed friends..

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from..

Abhi is shown calling Rishi... Pragya is praying to God to keep Madhu safe..

Rishi: haan Abhi..

Abhi: have you dropped Madhu safely? Rishi...

Rishi: yes.. Of course.. After all, she's my love.. Na.. I started the car only after I saw her through the window of her room..

She's such a cute..

Abhi: Rishi.. Stop it.. There's a problem..

Rishi: Are you two safe? Shall I come there? Pragya is fine.. Right..

Abhi: No need of that.. Well.. We're fine.. Problem is for Madhu..

Rishi: what.. (In shock)

Convo is muted...

Abhi: just tell me the route for her hostel? Rishi.. I'll handle.. If I need help, I'll ask you..

Rishi: ok.. I'll tell the route.. And I'm coming there..

Abhi: Rishi..

Rishi: That's final..

They reached Madhu's hostel.. Rishi & Abhi reached at the same time.. Pragya asks them to wait outside.. She enters the hostel & meets Madhu.. Seeing Pragya, Madhu runs to her..

Madhu: Pragya.. You.. (smiles)

Pragya: Come out Madhu.. Rishi & Abhi are waiting outside.. We wanna tell you something important..

Madhu & Pragya comes out & saw Abhi & Rishi.. Rishi got his breath back seeing his Madhu safe.. They explained what & all happened in the cafe.. And asked her who he is..

Madhu: I should leave from here now itself.. I should leave this city.. He would caught me.. I've to pack.. (Stammers in fear)

Pragya: Madhu.. Don't cry.. We're there.. Na.. We'll find the solution..

Madhu: Pragya.. I'm sorry.. I have to leave.. I'll explain everything afterwards.. He may come here anytime.. I got good friends.. I'm gonna lose you too.. (Hugs Pragya) I have to leave..

Madhu turns towards the hostel, Rishi caught her hand..

Rishi: I won't allow you to leave .. Are you gonna running for him lifelong.