Together at Last...

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Thank you so much for your support throughout this story.. Hope you all enjoyed this story..

Here we are in the last part.. Give your maximum votes.. Your comments make me happy more than votes.. Try to comment your views friends..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from..

Abhi ,Pragya, Rishi ,Madhu & Ranveer all are sitting in the cafe in the evening.. Bulbul & Ishani is sitting in one table & Purab is sitting on the other turning his face away..

Madhu: what they're doing? I thought they're playing.. Now it turned to be serious..

Rishi: I'm thinking of same.. they arranged for blind date.. How could they do like this?..

Abhi: Don't you know about them.. It will turn into funny one.. Soon.. Watch it. (Chuckles)

Pragya: If I arranged for blind date, will you take it as funny?

Abhi who's sipping the coffee, spits..

Abhi: have you gone mad?

Ranveer: arrey.. Keep quiet.. It's not time to fight..

On other side, Purab recognizes a person who's passing by..

Purab: hey Max.. You're Max.. Right..

Max: yeah.. How are you?

Purab: I'm fine.. How are you?

They started talking while sipping the coffee, their convo goes on..

Bulbul: this idiot Purab is not at all feeling bad that I was sitting for blind date.. Idiot.. Idiot..

Ishani: Did you, then? You both are doing crazy.. (Sighs)

Purab while laughing, his coffee accidentally spilled on his shirt.. He excused himself to clean it..

That time, the girl who's supposed to come for Purab sits at his place thinking of Max as Purab..

Clara: Hi.. I'm clara.. Blue suit.. You must be Purab.. Right.. (Smiles)

Max got frozen seeing her..

Max: yeah.. (Smiles)

Their friends looked at him in shock..

Pragya: why is he lying? (Little loud)

Abhi closes her mouth..

Abhi: have you swallowed any speaker.. Sh.. Pragya.. Keep quiet..

Pragya: but..

Abhi: Wait..

Clara: you look handsome.. (Blushing)

Max: you look gorgeous too.. (smiles)

Clara: you're BBA right.. I'm doing aeronautical engineering in Delhi..

Max: Delhi.. Oh my.. My.. That's great..
(Smiles)

That time Purab comes out of washroom, Max got bewildered..

Max: shall we go from here?

Clara: but why?

Max: Come with me.. (Holds her hand) I know a better place..