My Pragya gave me a shock

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support.. After reaching 75 votes, I'll update the next one.. friends,.

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from..

Our cute couples are shown sitting & chatting in the stairs of the stadium.. Purab alone sitting alone praying to God...

Purab: God.. please save the opponent of my Bulbul..

Hearing this, Rishi bursts out into laugh..

Rishi: you're funny..

Purab: I got so much beatings from her.. I know how it will be her punch.. Opponent girl is really a poor soul..

Abhi: If Bulbul heard what you told.. she'll..

Pragya: she'll break up with him again..

Purab: I dunno.. how I got such a rare piece as my girlfriend.. Girls give name for dance, music, indoor games most often,.. Look at her.. she gave her name for kick boxing.. but she's something special.. (smiles dreamily)

Their gang in chorus: oh.. (smiles)

Match starts..

Purab smiles at Bulbul.. Bulbul waves her hand towards everyone except Purab.. Her opponent comes there.. who looks more bulky than her.. Purab got little worried.. But Bulbul gave just a once punch & made the opponent falls on the ground.. She smiles & waves hands towards the audience.. Purab gulps hard in fear seeing the opponent in unconscious state..

Purab's classmate one boy: Thank God.. she's not my girlfriend.. I'm escaped..

Their gang chuckles seeing Purab's frozen state..

Bulbul comes there changing her costume back again.. she hugs Pragya first then everyone congratulates her.. But Purab is the one who didn't come out of the shock still.. She chuckles seeing her boyfriend..

Bulbul: Purab..

Purab: haan Bulbul..

Bulbul:shall we break up (clinches her fists infront of his face) or Shall we continue our relationship (smiles)..

Purab: whatever your decision is.. it will be mine too.. (gulps in fear)

Bulbul: then let's break up,.. bye (turns back)

Purab: No.. please Bulbul..

Bulbul: I'm fat.. I'll fight with you often.. I'll beat you.. you deserve someone better Purab.. I can't be good match for you.. you'll find a better one soon..

Purab: really.. Will I find someone better? (Smiles dreamily)

Bulbul: Arrey,.. you already have that idea.. idiot.. (Purab runs) Stop Purab.. I'm not gonna leave you today.. how dare you to think of leaving me? (Bulbul runs behind him to catch him)

Her friends laughs at the duo..

Bulbul drags Purab by holding his collar..

Bulbul: Listen.. don't dare to leave me.. I'll fight with you.. I'll beat you.. but that doesn't mean I didn't love you.. (left his collar & hungs her head down) I love you more whenever I fight with you & I used to enjoy whenever you tried to console me.. that's why I'm always getting into fight.. You can find someone better.. But none can love you more than I do..