My Sweetie Pie's cute proposal

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support.. Give your maximum votes..

After 90 + votes.. I'll update the next part friends..

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from

Abhi is waking up our Pragya who's in deep slumber, even with a little snore too.. Pragya rubs her eyes & smiles at him.. Abhi can't control his smile...

Abhi: Go to your class.. My professor is gone.. Go & take lunch..

Pragya: Abhi.. You're not angry with me, right... (Holding his hand)

Abhi: haan.. Get up first... (Lifts her)

Pragya sits in between Rishi & Abhi..

Rishi: Oii.. Is it your bedroom.. Sleeping that too with loud snore.. Professor even asked us what's the sound.. But you didn't even respond...

Abhi & Ranveer chuckles...

Pragya: dumboo.. Shut up..

Abhi: Seriously Pragya.. If we were caught, by now we would've standing before the principal.. Don't do this kind of stupid stunts hereafter...

Pragya: But what I'll do? You went away with full of anger.. I was restless..

Abhi: Then should I pamper you.. For..

Ranveer: No.. Not again... Please..

Pragya: I won't talk to him hereafter.. They ragged Madhu.. So I..

Abhi: haan... So.. You're asking him, how is he? And he tells (grits his teeth) he's fine.. Last Saturday evening do you remember how you were.. How I was.. How was our friends.. How was your dad.. How your mom was..

Its all because of that idiot..

Pragya: Abhi.. Your music album is releasing tomorrow.. Right (smiles)

Abhi: don't change the topic.. Chasmish.. Don't talk with him.. I just hate him to the core...

Pragya: Sorry... (Pouts sadly) Ok Abhi.. I won't.. I'm sorry..

Abhi: Ok.. Go and take your lunch.. I've to go to office.. My clients will be waiting...

Pragya: shall I come along with you?

Abhi: you're already absent for the past one week.. And now.. Too.. You cut the class like a silly...Do you have any idea to write the university exam.

Pragya: Sorry...

Abhi: what Sorry.. Sorry.. Sorry.. Go to your class..

Pragya: Ok.. I'll go then.. Bye.. Dumbo leave me space na..

Abhi packs his bag...

Once she starts leaving, Abhi looks at her lovingly.. She turns back again having finger on her forehead thinking of something..

Pragya: Had you brought lunch? First eat & go.. Abhi..

Abhi: Ok.. Chasmish.. (smiles)

Pragya starts leaving again with a smile.. Abhi shouts her name...