4. "You're gonna get it."

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I've taken so long to update. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

This story now has over 600 reads! Thanks so much guys! And special thanks to my 176 fans <3

Oh & please read the A/N at the bottom as well.

Thanks for reading, commenting, fanning, & voting <3

+ + + +

For the rest of El's class I could feel his glare on me. Not once did it go away, but I didn't care. Does curly here really think he scares me? If anything Niall scares me more, and that's saying something.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of a bell going off, informing me that class had finally ended. So, while everyone hurried out of the room, I took my time, slowly placing my books back in my bag.  

"I'll see you both here at the end of the day. I suggest you arrive on time, Louis," El spoke sharply, folding her arms over her chest with a glare directed at me. Well that's not very nice. 

"I apologize for talking in class and I can assure you it won't happen again Ms. Calder. I'll be here on time, promise," That stupid attractive deep voice assured. Go figure he'd be a teacher's pet.

"I've never had a problem with you before, so it's ok Harry. Just don't make a habit of it," El responded, giving him a rather large smile that he returned. Ok, did they just forget that I was still here or something? And she can't be serious? How has he never caused any problems? The boy reeks of mischief! 

"See you then, El," I spoke, effectively reminding them of my presence, smirking at her once again irritated expression. 

"Good. Now please go to your next class." She waved a hand towards the door and leaned on her desk, probably waiting for the next group of students. I rolled my eyes, leaving nonetheless. Just as I was about to see what class I had next I felt a large hand grab onto my shoulder and yank me back, slamming me against a wall.  

"Ow! What the fuck, man?" I shouted, rubbing my now aching back. I could care less if anyone heard, — that fucking hurt! — but apparently whoever this fucker was did since the same large hand reached out and covered my mouth.

I decided that now would be a good time to see who was manhandling me and looked up, meeting those extremely bright green eyes. Oh come on.

"Shut up. Do you want to get us both in trouble again?" Harry — as I now knew courtesy of El — whisper-shouted, chagrin dripping off of every word. I rolled my eyes and attempted to speak, but his freakishly huge hand was covering my mouth so I couldn't.  

"What was that, asshole?" He sneered as he dropped his hand. I glared at him and noticed that he still had me pressed against the wall, making me all too aware of how close he was. I shoved him back a bit and straightened out, crossing my arms and returning his look. His eyes were shooting daggers now and I could practically feel the anger rolling off of him in huge waves. Do I make him that infuriated? 

"I said, you should've thought of that before you practically yanked my arm off and slammed me into a wall, dip shit." What? He has a name for me; I have a name for him. 

"You know what-" He was cut off by the sound of someone whistling lowly, then I heard heavy steps approaching hastily.  

"Dude, come on. The headmaster's coming down the hall; deal with him later." I stared at the raven-haired boy in surprise. So he is the Zayn I heard them talking about earlier. But he doesn't look like he'd be the kind to hang out with this twat over here. He looks like he'd rather be alone brooding or some shit.