7. An Encounter

A/N: Hey guys! Based on all your comments I'm assuming the last chapter wasn't horrid? Haha hope you all enjoy this one!

Much love to my 213 beautiful fans <3

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, & fanning <3

+ + + +

"So how are we gonna go about this?" I wondered as we grabbed some food. It's a freaking buffet. Heaven doth have many options.

"Well first we need to sit down and eat. Then you need to show me what Harry and Zayn look like. After that I'll explain the rest," Niall replied as he reached for a third plate and started piling food onto it. I've quickly learned that this boy can eat.

I nodded my head, and once he was finished we walked towards the tables. He jerked his chin in the direction of an empty one, which happened to be right next to the devil himself, and began walking towards it. I sighed and straightened up, smirking as I walked with my head held as high as it could go. Can't let him see me weak again, now can we?

"So, where are they?" Niall asked as he began shoveling fork-loads of food into his mouth. I stared at him in amazement for a moment before answering. Where does it all go? Seriously though, he's so skinny.

"Right next to us, actually," I answered, eyes flicking to the right. He quickly glanced from them and back to me.

"Which one's Harry?"

I took a bite of my food before saying, "The one with the curly hair." He nodded and continued chewing his food.

"And Zayn is...?"

"The one with the quiff." He smiled slightly at this, nodding his head again.

"Alright, this should be fun," He remarked happily after a moment of silence.

"Yeah. So what's the plan for right now?" I raised a brow curiously. He held a finger up, motioning for me to hold on, and chugged the remainder of his drink, wiping his mouth after. He cleared his throat and stretched his arms, that wide grin of his on his face.

"You need to work on making curly over here apprehensive. And lucky you, Ms. Flack just walked in." He winked. My lips turned up in a smile and turned my head to the side, watching as she waved to a few students and walked over to the food area.

I got up, feeling someone's intense stare on me, and began making my way over to her.

I sauntered up behind her and poked her shoulder, causing her to gasp and jump slightly. I chuckled and slid to her left, leaning against one of the walls and putting my hands in my pockets. She glanced at me, features lighting up.

"Louis!" She exclaimed happily.

"Fancy seeing you here Caroline," I greeted cheekily, flashing her one of my breath-taking smiles.

"Where else would I be?" She replied flirtatiously, brushing her fingers over my arm. My smile turned sly and I scooted a little closer to her.

"Why don't we continue where we left off earlier in class now instead of waiting till Wednesday?" I whispered, my lips just barely grazing her ear. I felt her shiver and smirked yet again. I can't believe I have such an effect on her. And I can't believe I'm smirking so much...

She giggled and nodded her head vigorously, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. Ew, this feels gross. Don't get me wrong, she's lovely and all, but I don't necessarily like her like that...