9. Confusion & A Welcome Distraction

A/N: Hey guys! Please read the Author's Note at the end.

Quick thanks for getting this story 4,000+ reads! Much love to my 288 amazing fans <3

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, and fanning <3

+ + + +

~Niall's Point of View~

That Same Day

I groaned and slammed my fist down as my stupid alarm clock began annoyingly beeping.

I hate getting up early.

I glanced over at Louis, hoping he'd be up as well, but of course he wasn't. That just means I'll have to wake him up myself again. Ugh.

I lifted myself up from my comfortable bed and stumbled over to the bathroom, closing the door and starting the shower. After I had finished washing up, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into the room, glancing at Louis again. The fucker's still asleep! I swear man, World War three could be goin' on outside and that boy wouldn't even budge. I groaned and walked over to the closet, stepping in and dropping the towel.

I quickly grabbed a pair of boxer-briefs and slipped them on, following with a pair of dark skinny jeans. After that I pulled on a tight, white shirt and scooped up my shoes from the floor, walking back out. I sighed as I sat down on my bed and put them on, eyes trained on the sleeping guy a few feet away. He's so adorable when he sleeps...

Yeah, that's right, I have a crush on him.

So what? Have you seen his face? His perfectly toned, tanned body? That cute smirk he always wears. Those seriously blue eyes... The boy's a fucking model for crying out loud! I really shouldn't be thinking these thoughts when he's less than three feet away from me...

I stood up and went back to the bathroom, styling my hair and brushing my teeth. When I was done I quietly traipsed over to Louis' bed, stopping when I was hovering right over him and clearing my throat.

"Wake up, Louis!" I shouted in his ear. He groaned and kicked his legs around like a bloody kid, slamming his fists onto the sides of his bed.

"I don't wanna!" I chuckled and shook my head. What a baby.

"You're acting like a kid. Now get up or we'll miss breakfast. You got ten minutes," I informed, shoving him off of his bed and trying to stifle a loud laugh when he ended up landing on the ground with a loud thud, but failing. He shot up as fast as he'd gone down, chucking one of his pillows at me.

"Asshole." He stood up, rubbing his lower back.

I went and flopped back onto my bed, watching as he went straight for the closet, disappearing then re-emerging a few seconds later fully dressed and heading into the bathroom. It was silent for a few seconds and I had just closed my eyes when I heard his high-pitched voice.

"Hey Ni?"

"Yeah, man?" I acknowledged, not bothering to open my eyes.

"I think it's time for a hair cut. Fancy going out to town later on?" He proposed. I pursed my lips in thought, peeling my eyes open a moment later. I lifted myself off of the bed and walked over to him, leaning on the doorframe and watching as he styled his hair, a look of concentration painting his features.

"Sounds good. I could use one as well," I agreed.

"K, so after classes then?" He confirmed as he made his way out, grabbing his stuff. I nodded and grabbed my things as well. We made our way out of the building then, smirks on our faces of course, as we saw everyone staring in awe again.