Mother and Child Reunion: 1

Outfit:

Payton's Pov:

Payton's Pov:

We were sat in Emma's room, looking at her computer screen.
"Read it again Manny." Emma said staring dreamily at her computer.
"Again she's read six times." I said to Emma.
"Just one more time please." She said looking towards us. Me and Manny share a look before she reads the email for the seventh time.
"Emma you saved my heart and my project if we protect the Wildlife Refuge I owe it all to you love you Jordan."
Emma smiled hearing the 'love you' part.
"Love you." Emma said dreamily before we all scream.
"Let me see his picture again," Emma said changing the screen to a picture of Jordan, "he gets cuter each time I see his face, is that possible."
"Hey Manny don't wreck that I want Caitlin to autograph it" Emma said taking the magazine from Manny's grasp.
"Emma ready to go." We heard her mum call from downstairs.
"Just a minute." Emma said closing down the email and picture so her mum doesn't find out.
"We don't have a minute JT's waiting for us," Her mum shouted, "Em your rooms a disaster I thought you were gonna clean it up." Emma's mum said as she came into the room.
" I will."
"And turn off that computer."
"I was just showing Manny and Payton your reunion website." Emma said lying while her mum looked at the computer switching through the pictures.
"I always knew she'd make it big," a picture of Caitlin on the screen she then switched to another photo, "how's that for a hairdo could I've been any cooler."
"Uh yeah." Emma said laughing while me and Manny giggled.
"My 10-year reunion, wow, it's gonna be great to see everyone again. I'm getting as bad as you guys come on let's go." She said as she left the room, me and Manny following.

❀❀❀

We got to the school and started to unload the car.
"Thanks for dropping this off." Emma's mum said as me and Manny grabbed some boxes.
"No problem Mrs Nelson it gives us a chance to see the school." I replied.
"Don't you think we'll be seeing enough of it over the next year." JT said grabbing a box from the car.
"You sure you can handle that." Mrs Nelson said to JT.
"I'm small but strong like bull." JT said in a weird accent.
"Speaking of bull." Emma said looking at her mum.
"Thanks again guys and Em." Mrs Nelson started to say but was quickly cut of by Emma.
"Yes I'll clean my room," She shouted walking away from her mum, "she rushed me out of the house so fast I didn't get to read my new email. I hope it's from Jordan." She said as we laughed and walked inside.
"That sucks about the email." I said to Emma even though I don't mean it. She doesn't even know the guy properly and she's already falling in love.
"I know but Jordan emailed me last night too." Emma said. I zoned out of the conversation cause I don't want anything to happen to Emma.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone yell help and I turned around and saw JT fall dropping all the boxes he had.
"JT!" We all yell and rush over to him to make sure he was alright. After he said he was fine we started to clear the things up and Emma picked up a picture and looked at us.
"People in the 80s were weird." She said as we all laughed.

❀❀❀

"I really hope your Mr. Simpson." Emma said as we all struggled to keep a hold on our boxes.
"I am and you must be Emma. Wow. Wow Spike found all this stuff it's amazing." Mr. Simpson said as we put down the boxes a little confused as to who Spike was.
"Spike?" I questioned.
"My mum's nickname. Don't ask." Emma told us.
"And I can see fedoras are making a comeback. Ah great thanks a lot guys. Uh listen go and enjoy your last few days of freedom okay." Mr. Simpson said grabbing the last box of JT.
"Don't have to tell me twice." I said I started running away.
I ran through the hallways the others not to far behind when I stopped to see all the computers.
"Woah," I said with bright eyes, "Guys look at all the computers."
"Emma let's go," JT said pulling in Emma's arm but she didn't budge she just stood there staring at the computers, "I see you gonna email Jordan from here."
"Shut up." Emma groaned at JT
"Oh he can read into my soul oh," he said in a girly voice but winced when Emma punched him.
We all stop messing about when we hear voices and look over to see the principal, a man and a boy who looks about our age.
"Toby?" JT questioned from beside me.
"JT?" The boy who I'm assuming is Toby said as JT ran over to him. I guess they know each other then. They started doing a handshake and I was so confused as to what was happening. Me, Manny and Emma walked over to JT and Toby.
"Oh sorry uh Manny, Emma, Payton this is Toby we were at camp together." JT said introducing us to each other.
"No really." Emma said sarcastically while I laugh.
"Um nice to meet you." He said totally making heart eyes at Emma.
"Okay the coast is finally clear Manny, Payton you two are coming in with me." Emma said as I walked to the door and Emma pushed Manny in who was refusing.
"You two stand guard." I said as I shut the door.

❀❀❀

We were in the computer room and Manny would not stop pacing.
"Manny would you calm down, if we're caught I'll say I forced you." Emma said logging onto the computer while I sat next to her.
"Haha." Manny faked laughed.
"What. What'd he say." Manny said looking at the computer screen with me.
"Guys Jordan's coming here and he wants to meet me tomorrow." Emma said. I have a bad feeling about this.

❀❀❀

We were all in the park discussing Jordan.
"I want to meet him it's just I told him I was in high school." Emma said swinging on the tyre swing with Manny.
"You almost are, Jordan's coming here you have to meet him. It fate." Manny said back.
"Who's Jordan?" Toby asked.
"Some creep Emma met on the net I bet he lives in Scarborough and works at a video store. I bet he's 40 and drools." JT said laughing.
"You still wet the bed but I'm still friends with you." Emma said back while JT faked laughed at her.
"Ok if you're meeting a stranger you met off the net that could be really dangerous." Toby said.
"He's not a stranger he emailed me his picture. I've known Jordan a lot longer than I've known you," Emma said back to Toby. "You agree with me don't you Pay." Emma said looking at me.
"Well I don't exactly think it's the safest." I said to her which she responded with a eye roll.
"Guys it's cool Jordan's 16 he's coming here on a school trip." Manny said sticking up for Emma.
"A school trip, it's summer." I said.
"He organised it back in the spring he got to go in the last minute quit making this into something it's not." Emma said demandingly. Then Toby started squirting her with the water gun.

❀❀❀

Authors note:

Hoped you enjoyed the first chapter feel free to leave comments down below.

I'll answer any questions you have for me.