Parent's Day

Payton's pov:

Outfit:

"Okay guys quiet down

"Okay guys quiet down." Mr. Simpson said as he came into class.
"We don't have Ashley today but we do have this week's news about kids broadcast."
I heard Emma groan and mutter something as she went to sit down.
"Em something you want to share." Mr. Simpson asked her.
"No Mr. Simpson." She said taking her seat as sir put NaK on.

❀❀❀

We walked out of class and Emma was complaining about NaK, I zoned out because Emma will find some way of protesting or something like that.
I suddenly snapped out when Emma yelled at Toby.
"Toby this isn't a joke." She told him walking backwards and straight into Sean and they both looked at each other and walked opposite directions me and Manny grinned at each other.
"He stared right at you." Manny said smiling.
"Yeh because I bumped right into him." Emma replied.

❀❀❀

I was sat with Manny and Emma listening to Emma rage again.
"That's the thing they don't want is to think, they want us to become brain dead NaK robots." Emma says.
"What's with her." Toby asked as him and Jt sit either side of me.
"NaK rage kinda like road rage." Manny says blankly.
"Emma will you chill it's no big deal." I told her and instantly regretted it.
"No big deal. It is a huge deal and the announcements they have commercials, they are trying to buy our brand loyalty in home room."
"Emma who are you talking to." Jt asked.
"I could talk or I could take action." she says grabbing her stuff and walking away.
"Imagine being her for a day." Jt said.

❀❀❀

I was with Emma and Spike as she said she would be my parent for the day since my grandma was to sick to come. They just got out of Emma's meeting meaning we could head to mine.
"I'm so proud of you rave review after rave review wow." She said side hugging Emma.
"Mom my editorial." She said look at her work on about NaK on the wall.
"So what you have to watch this video every morning. Free computer is a free computer man. What idiot wrote this." A man who was with Sean said.
"Excuse me I wrote that." Emma said to the man. Oh no.
"Oh sorry I was..." he began but was quickly cut of by Emma.
"Don't look at her it's my piece and I'm right. Students shouldn't be forced-fed advertising while we're at school, if you don't get it your the idiot." Emma said walking away.
"Look it's not that serious." Sean said. Oh no he just set the bomb off.
"What. Expressing my opinion isn't important." Emma said angrily. Told you.
"That's all my brother's trying to do." Sean said.
"I could tell and he's wrong." Emma replied back.
"I'm wrong. Tell me is it fair or is it wrong that Sean here is falling behind in school because we can't afford a computer." Sean's brother said. I looked at Sean sadly I get it. It's a lot harder to work without a computer.
"You agree with me on this don't you Payton." Emma said turning to me.
"Well, I kinda need the computers as well and if that means watching a stupid video then so be it."
"Look he can do his homework here." Emma said turning her attention back to the man, rolling her eyes at what I had said 
"What yeah on the free computers huh."
"If you read the entire article you know that..." but before she could finish she was cut off.
"That is a piece of garbage." Oh no this is not good.
"It is not garbage." Emma said defending herself. Sean's brother then crumpled up the article.
"Looks like garbage to me, smells like garbage. All I'm trying to say that there's two sides to every story. Try to remember that next time." He said walking off.

❀❀❀

Authors Note:

Vote,
Comment,
Save,
Follow.

Sorry it's so short I couldn't fit really fit Payton in and I'm sorry there's no Paris I could fit her in at all.

Word Count: 693