Eye of the Beholder

Paris's Pov:

Outfit:

I was stood with Spinner and some friends when a 7th grader walks past and Spinner stops him

"Hey look you got something." Spinner said pointing to his shirt and when the kid looked down Spinner flicked him. I scoffed and rolled my eyes and the boys laugh.
"Loser." Spinner said as the kid walked away.
"Can you be anymore childish?" I asked him he looked at me and smiled.
"Yes, yes I can." He said as he walked away I quickly caught up with him as we walked toward the school.
"Hey Terri." Spinner said as we approached the girl.
"Hey Spinner, Paris." She said as she walked down the steps to meet us. I smiled at the girl and muttered a small hi.
"Um so is it ok if I borrow those geography notes." Spinner asked. Geography notes? Since when did Spinner learn things. Then it hit me he likes her. Aww.
"Yeh I got them right here." She said as she got a blue folder out of her bag.
"Uh thanks I really appreciate this. Uh so are you going to the dance tonight?" He asked her. Go Spinner.
"Um actually I can't it's my dad he's kind of old school." She said and I watched as Spinner's smile faded.
"Okay." He said disappointedly.
"Hey Terri." We heard someone shout and we turned to see Ashley with a box in her hands.
"Uh thanks again for these." He said as he walked up the stairs and into the school. I quickly caught up with and smiled at him.
"What?" He asked me.
"You like her. You like Terri." I said as my grin got bigger.
"Shut up." He said pushing me a bit.
"I'm not hearing a no." I said walking away laughing as I head to my class.

❀❀❀

Payton's pov:

Outfit:

I was sat in Raditch's office - with a cup of coffee - as this morning I woke up to people moving my grandma out of the house and it's all thanks to him

"Look I don't get it my grandma's fine." I told him. I don't know who my parents are and I don't want to know them. If they didn't want me why should I want them. So I have been living with my grandma for my whole life.
"We just want what's best for you. Your 13 Payton you shouldn't be looking after your grandma you should be focusing on school." He told me. I rolled my eyes.
"Where am I supposed to live then?" I questioned.
"Well a group home." He told me. My eyes widened and I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the office. I'm not living in some dirty group home with freaks and weirdos.
"Miss Lewis." He called putting after me and I stopped in front of my class and turned to him.
"What?" I yelled at him.
"Look we will finish this conversation when you have calmed down and your not aloud caffeine in school." He told me.
"Fine." I smirked at him as I opened the lid and poured the coffee over the floor then dropped the cup. "Satisfied?" I said turning to walk into class where everyone was watching me.
"That's detention Miss Lewis." He said as he walked away, I rolled my eyes as I took a seat in class, noticing there was a new boy.