00

No need to be stressed, everything is going to be as planned

That were Solar thoughts when she entered the church, her dad's arm around hers. She was scared, of course. And also nervous. She was going to get married.

That's a one-time thing

Or not

Those negative thoughts were in her head for a long time. For too long. 

"We are starting the ceremony" The priest said.

Her engaged man was looking stunning. His dark hair complementing his elegant look. White and blue jacket with cute pants. He was too cute for the world.

But maybe he's not for me

I will love and honor you all the days of my life." The priest then blesses the couple, joins their hands together, and asks. 

"Do you take Eric Nam as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love ..."

The sound of the door opening made the old man stop reading. It was a sound too hard to be a normal guest. 

Solar looked to the big church door to see a girl standing there. She had black hair, and long. She was wearing a gray suit. She was sweating, she ran. She ran the way from her house to the church. But why?

"Stop the ceremony" She says. Her deep voice was heard all around the place.

And then they did it, they did their first step.

********

This is a pretty short chapter because it's the introduction to the story. What do you think? Don't forget to comment what do you think and to vote if you liked it and you look forward or more.