001. what an idiot

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 ❥ ❛ 僕のヒーローアカデミア ! ❜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 ❥ ❛ 僕のヒーローアカデミア ! ❜𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

˗ˏ ➶ [what an idiot.] . ✧ ˚

so, todoroki shoto was a complete and absolute idiot.

because nobody in their right mind would hurt class 1-a's sweetheart. and it was safe to say the whole class held a new found distaste for the dual haired boy. but the students of 1-a were not only mad at him, but at yaoyorozu momo too.

f/n l/n was everyone's favorite, she made sure to always give a helping hand, even when she wasn't asked too. she never expected anything in return, only hoping that her fellow classmates would have the rest of a good day. the pink haired angel was a total sweetheart, and her natural kind nature and motherly aura was something the made not just class 1-a but 1-b want to protect her at all costs. they couldn't even begin to fathom why someone would want to hurt such a kind hearted person like her in the first place. still, it was a big shock when she and the cold, awkward todoroki shoto got together as a couple and had made it official.

but an even bigger shock, was when f/n had broken down, crying out her tears of heartache to the rest of her class, after they had begun noticing strange behavioral issues with her lately. despite being the top of her class, and one of the most powerful and strategic students in 1-a, the once usual bright and bubbly girl had seemed to dull out, dark circles seeming to appear overnight, while she always just seemed so out of it. it had begun to worry some of the students, until iida had decided enough was enough; and brought up the touchy subject to her head on instead of dancing around it like everyone else was doing. typical for the class rep, and in any other situation, she just might've giggled at how straightforward her close friend was.

they were all just worried about her, because she wasn't doing as well in her test, or in quirk training, and she always looked so sad and defeated, like she had just came from a war zone and lost. her usual bright eyes didn't seem to shine anymore, instead having a dull look in them. like she wasn't even with them at all. the sight never failed to make some of them grow even more concerned, and after she had finally spilled out everything that she had been dealing with alone; they couldn't help but want to protect her until she felt like her usual self again.

but bakugou katsuki knew that things weren't that simple, because everyone else didn't see her the way he did. they didn't see how she would constantly second guess herself in anything she'd do, or how she chose to wear an oversized hoodie over her uniform, despite how she had said how she thought u.a's uniform looked cute on her in the beginning of the year. it was something bakugou remembered vividly; the pretty smile on her face, and the adorable pink blush that seemed to rival the soft color of her own hair. he wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but even he had to admit that there was just something about her that didn't annoy him to the level that everyone else did. things weren't always simple though, because despite truly wanting to help her through it all, bakugou just couldn't bring himself to. he wasn't good with those kinds of things anyways.

but the moment she had mumbled out through broken sobs, that she had caught todoroki cheating on her with momo, it was safe to say that bakugou katsuki had never wanted to kill someone faster. he recalled the time he would accidentally walk in on her making something from scratch for the icy-hot bastard, even showing up late to class the next morning because she had been dead set on finishing it. it was an interesting memory to say the least. but now he sat a bit farther from the rest of the class ( excluding yaomomo and todoroki of course ), hand supporting his chin as he kept his gaze anywhere else besides her still crying form.

uraraka, mina and tsu had been in charge to cheer the pink haired cutie from sobbing her heart out more than she already was. meanwhile the others were either heartbroken for their friend, or angry at todoroki. some of them being a mixture of both. they knew how much she had treasured the relationship, always making sure to make time for the dual haired boy; even if it mean giving up the things that she enjoyed. like gardening. they couldn't recall the last time they had seen you up there. and bakugou would rather throw himself off the balcony than admit that he had been the one to tend to the plants after she had abandoned them for the ice and fire user. he didn't know what had pushed her to do it, but when he snuck up there one day, expecting the place to be filed with colors and different kinds of plants; he was more than confused at how sad the plants looked at their caretakers absence. it seemed like her state had taken affects on just about everyone. including himself. and the damn plants.

bakugou katsuki sat watching with sad eyes as the pink haired female sobbed into her hands. her whole frame shaking uncontrollably as she finally gave herself a break to let herself feel again instead of holding it in like she was. he respected her for being able to show how she felt around other people, because in his eyes it took a strong person to do that. but it also made his chest cave in suffocatingly. seeing the usual sunshine girl of their class so..broken, made bakugou want to fix things. and bring back his old f/n, who would bug him during class about how his day was, or if he slept enough that night. maybe it was because it was her asking about his health and worrying for him, or maybe bakugou just wasn't use to the attention in that manner; but the ash blonde couldn't deny it to himself any longer. bakugou katsuki was completely infatuated with you. but it left a bitter taste in his mouth. because it was selfish. because you had just been cheated on, because you needed time to heal. and he knew that. he knew it was all wrong.

and it broke him.

but it made his heart ache at the sight of your torn down state.

and katsuki swore,,

he wouldn't let anyone hurt f/n ever again.

あなたはタンポポを思い出させます

currently: editing this story :)