012. his flower

psst!! feel free to listen to the song whenever while reading, i personally listened to it while writing the soft parts between you and bakugou. dunno, this song just made me feel very warm and loved.

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 . .⃗ . ꒰ 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶  ꒱
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

 ꒰ 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶  ꒱𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

↱ ✎ H 𝗜 𝗦 F 𝗟 𝗢 𝗪 𝗘 𝗥 ﹏ೄྀ࿐

"f/n.." you anxiously bit the inside of your cheek, grateful for bakugou being next to you. kirishima looked at you with soft eyes; something he always did, but you could tell how much the boy was holding back from storming out of the room. "i don't know what to say," bakugou scoffed at the red head, lip twitching in anger from having to hear your explanation all over again. it was like reality wanted him to know how much he had missed because of his pride being in the way. he was too stubborn to pay attention to you just because you were with the damned icy hot.

he figured, if he just acted like you weren't there, he could get over you. completely missing the looks of help you tried giving him several times throughout the day; pleading for him to help. but after a while..you simply stopped.

kirishima didn't say anything at bakugou, simply keeping his focus on you as he held both your hands softly, "how are you doing pebble?" the red head had to hold himself back from crying, seeing the way your bottom lip wobbled as you let a few tears fall all over again at the simple question. he felt horrible for not paying attention sooner, for not manning up and asking how you were doing or if you were okay every time you would get quiet. in truth, kirishima thought you were just tired, he had asked once; and your explanation was that you were training more frequently and you were just tired. he should've known something was wrong.

standing, bakugou placed a hand on top of your head, "i'll be back dumbass," he turned to kirishima, voice hard and stern as he spoke out his next few words. "watch her for me." nodding at the male, kirishima pull you into him closer, arms wrapped protective around your frame, "does anyone else know?" you shook your head.

he let out a sigh, hand coming to run through your hair, as you kept your grasp on him. "they need to know f/n. what he did- what todoroki is doing; it's nowhere near okay!" you kept quiet and kirishima pulled back from the embrace to look you in the eyes. "he needs to pay for what he's doing." he watched you look down in shame, and for the first time in forever, kirishima eijiro saw the top student in his class break. f/n l/n was at the top for a reason, and it scared the red head to see how strongly this was actually affecting you. how much pain and trauma todoroki had caused you to make you break down in shambles so easily.

"i can't.."

he furrowed his brows, hand unintentionally squeezing your upper arms much harder then he intended too. "what do you mean you can't! f/n this isn't right and you need to tell someone!"