009. out for blood

please go back and read from the beginning, i've rewritten and edited this book, so you will be very confused if you don't!! otherwise, enjoy the chapter, and please don't be a ghost reader °ʚ(*''*)ɞ°

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 ❥ ❛ 僕のヒーローアカデミア ! ❜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 ❥ ❛ 僕のヒーローアカデミア ! ❜𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

˗ˏ ➶ [out for blood.] . ✧ ˚

"if you don't open this door right now." bakugou tried his best to keep in his anger, but you had been avoiding everyone in the class. they had all practically threatened him, since he was the last one with you. as usual, he kept his promise and didn't utter a single word of what happened. the only thing he did do, was casually send todoroki a death glare, which everyone caught onto. it answered their question as to what happened to you, so they eventually got off his back on the topic. but it didn't help how much it effected him, not having you talking to him just seemed to piss him off more than anything. his fist pounded hard against the door to your room, and he froze once he heard slight shuffling inside. it took a few seconds, but once you finally opened up the door, he was able to notice how tired and drained you looked.

just like before.

"suki?" you seemed surprised at his arrival, and he gave you a hard glare, "dont act all fucking surprised on me now, you've been avoiding me. why." you kept quiet for a second, before opening up your room door as a way of inviting him in. it eased the anxiety he was feeling at the whole situation, and he made his way inside. just like before, the scent of pure earth entered his nose, and he found it calming him down much faster than expected. but it didn't completely nullify it, "I'm just, just tired is all." that was your excuse, and bakugou held back the scoff threatening to come out. because it was bullshit, and you both knew it. he sat comfortably on your bed, your own flowery smell mixing with the earthy smell your room carried made his head fuzzy. "f/n," you looked up at him once you sat down on the other side of the bed, "you know how much I hate liars." there was another pause before he continued, a stoic look on his face that gave you slight chills, "so don't you dare fucking lie to me." you swallowed thickly, feeling just how dehydrated you actually were. still, you just nodded.

"your face is pale, I can tell you're dehydrated." he never turned to you, and you felt the urge to want to get closer to him. to be able to smell his comforting caramel scent like before. but you controlled yourself. bakugou took in a deep breath, jaw clenching tightly, "and knowing how forgetful your dumbass is, you probably haven't eaten anything either." he let out a small snort to ease up the tension. because the last thing he wanted to do was make you feel worse than you probably already were.

still, "you look like shit." it was quiet, before you bursted out laughing, and bakugou had forgotten just how much your laugh made him happy. he missed it a lot.