013. everything is for you

— [♡] ; (𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊)
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ e v e r y t h i n g i s f o r y o u    ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌  ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ e v e r y t h i n g i s f o r y o u    ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

bakugou treaded quietly into the living space of the dorms, still half asleep and drowsy; his mind a blurry pictured mess. even then, he made sure to keep his mind focused on where it needed to be the most.

and that was on no one other than you.

he had woken up in the still darkness of his room, with you not next to him like you had been before. it made his heart ache inside his chest, an awfully familiar feeling he had only when he saw you cry or upset— but he did what he did best; pushed it off and went to be with you again.

you were probably just getting something to drink, you were practically a walking plant center, it was pretty damn obvious you'd need to drink loads of water.

it was natural, really.

but bakugou was really starting to hate the red and white combo, because the cocky grin todoroki had on his face as he stood casually in front of the blond pissed him off more than he could put into words. the boy held an almost dark look on his face at the sight of him no doubt, but that wasn't what bakugou was focused on anymore at all.

he'd thought seeing you could never hurt him, bakugou didn't know how to express what he felt for you with just words alone— but seeing you never made him upset or cold like it did now. he knew something was wrong, and his eyes were glued to you, who stood anxiously beside todoroki, the dual haired boys arm wrapped around you with a poisonous touch.

"f/n.." he started, voice quiet and soft. nothing like how it usually was. and the small smile you gave him was nothing like it usually was either. none of this was normal.

and none of it was right, either.

you smiled as if todorki hadn't done what he did to you, like you weren't trying to heal from the abuse.

you smiled like there was nothing between you and bakugou.

and it hurt.

it hurt so much.

"we're getting back together..todoroki and i talked it out bakugou. he said it won't be like last time.." you trailed off quietly, and bakugou watched, his heart sinking into the pit of his stomach and breaking the more you talked. tears gathered in his eyes and distorting his vision of you, who stood next to the person who had hurt you the most as if it wasn't such a big deal.