007. truly happy

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 ❥ ❛ 僕のヒーローアカデミア ! ❜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 ❥ ❛ 僕のヒーローアカデミア ! ❜𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

˗ˏ ➶ [truly happy.] . ✧ ˚

bakugous hand gripped your hair in a manner that didn't hurt, but still enough to not have the long strands slip through his grasp. "if i fuck it up, don't come crying to me about it." in truth, he was nervous to cut your hair. he had never done it before, and the amount that you had only added to the pressure. but you sat quietly in his chair, legs swinging back and forth cutely. he pursed his lips together tightly when you turned back to look at him, warm look in your eyes that threatened to make his heart melt. "don't worry, you won't mess up suki." he breathed out, because did you unknowingly boost his ego by a lot? definitely, and maybe he was a bit too excited, because without thinking, he squeezed the scissors, cutting off a large chunk of your hair too short than what you had told him. he froze, and watched shocked at how odd it looked. he didn't even cut it all the way, so half of your hair was to your shoulders, and the other was trailing down to the floor.

"that's it, i'm not doing this shit." his voice yelled at, and you just laughed and turned to face him. "no no, just finish cutting the rest of the length off, it's okay." he bit his lip, "you said you wanted it long, and it's fucking short. i cut too much off."

you had let out a sigh, your hands coming up and guiding his larger ones back to your hair, "doesn't matter." sucking his teeth, another thing bakugou seemed to do a lot actually, he followed your instructions and finished cutting the rest off. he watched closely as the end of your hair slowly began to turn green, giving your hair a pretty fade of two colors. he found it interesting, and pretty badass at how it wasn't actually hair dye, but something natural. was it because of your quirk? or like a genetic thing that just happened with you? "it doesn't that sometimes.." you let out a bashful laugh, cheeks pink from embarrassment, "since my quirk handles with plants, ive naturally got some chloroplast in me, so it affects my hair like that." so that's what it was.

he gave a hum, brows pulled together as he picked up your hair and gathered it together, "what're you going to do with all this shit?" you shrugged, running your fingers through your short hair, which bakugou found absolutely beautiful on you. but he didn't say anything about his thoughts on it. "oh probably just donate it or something," another quiet nod, and you had walked over to the small succulent he kept by his bed. your fingers giving the plant small and gentle pats.

"he's not giving you any trouble, is he?" bakugou let out a scoff, walking over to you once he was done discarding your chopped off hair into a bucket. he leaned against the wall, arms crossed over his chest, "it's a plant dumbass." it was actually a bit more tricky taking care of succulents than the rest of the plants in the garden. who knew such a small plant could be so complicated to care for. still, you gave him a deadpanned look, lips pouting slightly "i was talking to the plant." you let out a laugh at the pissed off look on his face. never would you think that you would find comfort in the most complex person in 1-a. bakugou was a hot head, obviously, but with you; there seemed to be a much more gentle and supportive side to him that you were sure nobody (besides maybe kirishima) got to witness. it was like a secret between you both.