Part 14

The next challenge was a swimming Olympics, Colby pretended to be annoyed that she coppied Colby's video but he didn't realize it was gonna be different.
The first mini challenge was to get from one side of the pool to the other but the boy had to be swimming while carrying the girl on their back.
First it was, Jake, Tara, Sam and Kat. Sam and Kat won but it was only beacsae Jake wasn't even trying to swim. Tara was getting a bit annoyed because she wanted to win, the rest of you were just laughing at them. Next up was you and Colby and Corey and Devyn. You were ready to go, Reggie was counting down and then Corey dropped Devyn in the water for no reason but Reggie stills says go. You and Colby won obviously and you couldn't stop laughing at Corey because he kept asking Devyn if she wanted a biscuit. Now it was you and Colby against Sam and Kat, you knew that Sam would win but you had a little hope that you would. Reggie started counting down and when he said go you saw Sam had already got a bit ahead but you eventually caught up.
C: "Did we win!?"
R: "You'll have to wait."
You were pretty sure that you had won but you weren't certain, neither was Sam and Kat so you had to wait. You thought you were going to be able to dry off a bit but straight when you got out Reggie started explaining the next challenge.