Part 15.

The last challenge to end the video and find the winner, soccer. It was 4v4 so you and Colby, Sam and Kat against Jake and Tara, Corey and Devyn. You did soccer when you were younger and you were pretty good but you didn't tell anyone, you had the feeling your team might win.
R: "3, 2, 1, GO!!"
Y/n: " You're going down!" You shouted as you ran for the ball and passed it to Sam who got it in the goal just past Jake. It was out of three games so it was fair. Next round Corey had passed the ball to Tara but you got it off her and tried to shoot for a goal but Jake blocked it and then Corey got a goal in. It was down to the last round. You and Sam were determined to win it so you tried your best and shot for a goal around, Jake tried to catch it but it was too high. Your team won. You and Sam high fived and Kat looked really happy and then Sam went to hug her. Colby walked up to you and hug and you both new you were on camera and new what people would say but you didn't care. All you cared about was that you were back in his arms.
C: "Why didn't you tell me your good at soccer?" He whispered in your ear.
You stepped back and looked him in the eyes and just shrugged, then walked over to the fire because they were gonna reveal who won.