Part 25.

You wake up the next day to see that you're in Colby's room but he isn't there. You get up and go down stairs to see if he's there. Looking around you couldn't find anyone. You had eventually looked everywhere except Sam's room. So you knock on the door and walk in.
Y/n: "Sam?"
As you turn the corner to look in bathroom, Colby, Jake, Sam and Corey jump out and scare you.
Y/n: "You guys are so annoying!"
Colby starts to follow you around with the camera and scares you again.
Y/n: "Stop it!" You say in a giggly voice and Colby laughs at you.
J: "Can you teach us a tiktok dance?"
You roll your eyes and look at Corey.
Y/n: "Why can't Corey?"
J: "Please!? Corey's bad at teaching!"
Corey goes and looks at the wall to pretend cry.
Y/n: "Okay, fine!"
After filming the video, the boys were in Jake's room playing super smash bros. You had never played it before so you decided that would be your video for that week. You grabbed your camera and ran into Jake's room and started to make a lot of noise to try and get there attention. None of them really cared that you came in.
Corey: "BROTHER!"
Colby: "Are you kidding me!?"
J: "Haha, loser!"
Y/n: "I need some help, I've never played smash bros. And I wanna be able to beat one of you."
J: "You've never played it!?"
Colby picks you up and sits on the bean bag while you were leaning on him. Jake gives you a controller and he starts to tell you how to play.