Part 32.

You had been doing the hunt for a while now you're nearly about to call Colby to ask him where you need to go. Until you find another note.
*I just wasted you time, haha. Jk come over! I love you baby I wanna see you, colby♡︎*
You read it and straight away call Colby cause you're a bit mad.
Y/n: "Are you kidding me!"
C: "Haha, I'm guessing you found the last one!?"
Y/n: "Yes, I did. I'm deciding if i wanna come round or not."
While you're saying that you think of a good video idea. The note ended up right outside your apartment so you could now get your camera easily.
C: "Baby, please. I wanna see you!"
Y/n: "Okay fine. I'll be round soon."
C: "I love you, bye!"
Y/n: "I love you too, bye."
You go straight up to get your camera to film, it was quite late so you did you intro in your apartment so the lighting was better.
Y/n: "Hey guys! Today's video I literally came up with the idea like 3 minutes ago so it's not amazing but you're getting a video, so. So, Colby was trying to be all romantic and did a scavenger hunt for me. I have been doing it for like half an hour and I found the last one. Turns out he was just tryna get me to go to his house. What he doesn't knows is that I have a great idea to prank him but I'm going to need help."