Part 37.

They walk in and Colby kept calling your name. You decide to make a big noice to make him come upstairs.
C: "What the fuck was that!?"
Colby ran up stairs as fast as he could and looked in every room, you were in his room ready to give him a massive hug when he came in. He opened the door and looked you in the eyes and a tear dropped down his face. You can up to him and hug his as tight as possible.
C: "Baby, why did you do that!?"
Y/n: "I'm sorry I didn't think you would cry!" You say with a giggly tone.
You try to get out the hug to kiss him but he squeezed you tighter.
J: "Wait was it a prank!?"
Corey: "Yes Jake, yes it was." Corey said with a sarcastic tone.
J: "Oh, so she didn't get kidnapped?"
Y/n: "Do I look kidnapped!?"
You, Sam, Colby and Corey laugh and Jake was still confused. Colby picks you up and takes you downstairs and throws you on the couch. Sam was filming you and Colby.
C: "I'm so happy but so mad at the same time!"
He leaned his head on your shoulder and grabs your hand.
Y/n: "I wouldn't have done it if I knew you were going to cry! I feel really bad now."
Colby put his head up to kiss you on the cheek.
You posted the video the next day and the comments were blowing up...