Part 28.

When you got to their house you run to the door and keep knocking, you try to open the door but it was locked. You here someone running to the door, it was Jake. He opens it and you run in.
Y/n: "Where is he?" You say to Jake in a shaky voice.
J: "First you need to calm down and he's on the couch."
You completely ignore that he told you to calm down you just rush to the couch. He had his leg rested and had an ice pack on his leg. You were always overthinking everything so all the possible things that could happen flew through your mind and you felt you were about to cry but you held it in.
Y/n: "Are you okay!? What happened!?"
C: "Hey, calm down. I'm gonna be alright, I've probably just broken it."
Y/n: "What if you can't walk again!?"
S: "Y/n, stop thinking negative, he's gonna be alright!"
You try to concentrate on what sam said but the bad thoughts were still in the back of your head.
You suggest that you should take him to the hospital because it looks broken. You and Sam went in Colby's car. Sam's driving, your sitting next to him and Colby was in the back so he could have his leg straight. It took about 25 minutes to get to the hospital. They let you and Sam go in with Colby. You and Sam wait while Colby is getting an x-ray and you kept saying what was on your mind to Sam and he wasn't saying much because he's thinking the same.
Y/n: "Sorry... I'll be quiet."
It was silent for a couple minutes until the nurse came in with Colby.