Leah-17/ short

As Violet grew into a beautiful teen girl, Leah fretted constantly.

She also tried to keep her eye on Y/N.

The girl had changed into a nervous child to an almost empty teenager.

It was saddening to see.

Violets many suitors had increased, many trying to break into the home, some even succeeding.

It gave Leah a headache as she recalled how many time she had to call the police.

Kira Grimes and Arlo Grimes would come over sometimes along with a few other boys.

But most times their discussions wirh Violet were in private and it always seemed to surround the poor Y/N.

Leah felt so bad for the child.

She had to deal with so much.

And she had a bad feeling that Violet had a strange obsession with her friend,

Leah decided to help Y/N in her own fashion.

When she overheard the conversation between Violet and Kira one night, she knew she had to do something.

She did her research, and contacted a young man named Damon, an ex suitor of Violets.

She had known this boy too, his craziness as a child had come from her daughter mentally messing with the boy.

Leah called and met with him.

Explaining to him everything, she was surprised to see how well and calm he was, he seemed to completely understand everything.

He promised to help Y/N.

They both contacted an old ex of his.

Michael.

"He's in the practice of becoming a detective. He will definitely help her and free her".

Leah was relieved and went home that night her heart a bit lighter.

But, Violet had known her mother was up to something, and Leah came home to find her home in flames.

A warning call.

Keep messing with her and just like her house she too would die.

All Leah could do was silently watch as her home burned down before her.