vi.

[don't let them hurt you,
baby just say,
"recess, i'm tired"]

BAD KISSERS.

i grumpily walked out of the school doors

i grumpily walked out of the school doors. and he was sitting there. the boy. the dork. the loser.

he sat on an old wooden bench, his bike set up next to his bag on the ground. somehow just seeing him there made me sort of a little happier.

i scrunched up my face. "are you waiting for me?" i questioned awkwardly. he nodded.

"i s - suppose." he replied. i looked at the ground for a moment before walking over to the bench, plopping my skateboard down and sitting down next to him.

i didn't want to go home, so i thought of what i should do to slow time. what do teen girls do with other teenage boys?

we made eye contact, and it was like in the movies. "kiss me." i said. his eyes widened a little.

"what?" he asked, taken aback. i sighed and rolled my eyes.

"just do it, you don't have to mean anything." was all i said before leaning in and smashing my lips onto his. it was easy to say that neither of us knew how to kiss.

his lips were pouted harshly, meanwhile i looked like i was trying to eat him. i was glad no one was at the wing we were at that moment.

we pulled apart. "sorry, i needed that." i told him. "so why'd you wait for me. you barely know me." i said. pretty rich coming from me.

he cleared his throat. "i was gonna ask if y - you wanted to come to the b - buh - barrens with my friends and i?" he proposed.

i shrugged. "i suppose i have nothing better to do." i said. i really didn't. "what for?" i asked.

he looked away. a kind of sad expression grew on his face. "well, we're looking for my brother geor - georgie." he licked his lips and looked at me with glossy eyes. "he's missing."

i looked at him, and for the first time in a while, i felt bad for someone. "i heard. i was taking a walk the day it happened." i told him. we looked at each other for a few seconds.

i huffed and kissed his cheek. "things will get better. for now," i said, picking up my skateboard. "let's go to the barrens." i smiled, letting one grow on his face.

we met up with the "losers" as bill and his friends go by. bill introduced me, and richie and i were getting along well. we had very similar personalities. he's funny. i like him. he seems gay though. and my gaydar is pretty accurate.

we started to walk to eddies house. he's short, and germaphobic. i like picking on him. he's easily offended. but he's cute. also definitely gay.

i was walking beside bill, who was off of his bike. i guess he didn't want to be rude. he's pretty considerate. i think he's my favourite.

"i haven't got a phone." i informed him.

"okay." he replied.

"i smashed it."

"okay."

"like.. on purpose."

"okay."

"..so you can't call me."

bill stayed silent for a moment. "..okay." he added. there was no talking between us for a while.

"i don't have a ph - phone either." bill spoke.

"really?" i asked.

"not a cell. i find they're a waste of my money. i'm fine with my telephone on my desk." he told. i smirked. he seemed down to earth.

i noticed that as i kept walking, bill stopped.

word count: 586 words