104

ARCHIMEDES

I watched Solandra as she takes down another step at the stairs. We were just strolling around Hong Kong. We just got here for more than three hours already and the first thing that she wants to do is to just walk.

I chuckled at her thoughts again. I just walked behind her as she entertains her self.

" Babe, come on!" she waved her hand, inviting me at her spot. She was smiling widely as she stares at the temple.

She suggested that we go temple hopping for today and she's got more energy for it. I was taking lots of pictures of her and I couldn't help but get fascinated at how happy she is even when we arrived.

The look on her face, the vibrant smile and the music-to-my-ears laugh and I know she's in it for me.

I went to her and fiddled with the camera. I felt her tugged my elbow so I switched my attention from the camera to her. And there goes her smile again.

" I'll take a picture of you, dali!" She playfully pushed me. My lips stretched one corner at her subtle move.

She pouted. " Give me the cam. I'll take a picture of you and then I'll ask someone to take a picture of us two." she winked.

I just shook my head.

" Ikaw bahala." I replied. She laughed again. I got straight at the spot where she's pointing at. Umayos ako ng tayo. I looked to formal, even. She laughed again and pouted.

" Ano ba 'yan? You looked hot even just by standing there!" she exclaimed. She looked at the camera again. She raised it and took a photo of me and I just smiled. Just by looking at her, my lips automatically stretched like she's the one who's pulling it.

I remained on my spot when she went around asking for someone to take a picture of us. Gladly, a woman older than us agreed and my baby gave her the camera.

Solandra was almost jumping as she approached me. The woman was in front of us, smiling.

My arms automatically embraced Solandra's waist she embraced hers to mine. When the woman counted. I looked down at her but she was smiling at the camera.

" I love you..." I whispered and I knew she was smiling widely even more.