3

Bakugou's POV

Before you start reading this chapter, there's one thing you should know: I'm not a fucking stalker.

Deku has been acting weird the whole day so I decided to see what was wrong. And no, it's not that I care about what happens to the shitty nerd, I just didn't want him to keep disturbing the class. I couldn't concentrate like that.

So I decided to keep an eye on him. Hell, it's 9:00 right now! I stayed up late for this shit.

Deku finally left his room and made his way to one of the unused rooms. He looked anxious; he was biting his lip and looking around frantically, most likely looking to see if he was being followed. Hah. The nerd can't even do that properly. Useless.

I entered the room a few minutes after him. Quietly, of course. If I want to see what's happening I can't exactly barge into a room like a fucking elephant now, can I?

The storage room I entered was emptier than I had first imagined. Except for a few random desks, the room was pretty much empty. Not very clean, but not too bad, either.

I closed the door as silently as possible. Deku hadn't seemed to notice me yet, so I didn't say anything. I wanted to see what he was going to do. Not because I care about him or anything, it's just pretty fucking weird to go into an empty room so late at night to do God knows what.

Deku went to a speaker and started playing Say So by Doja Cat. If anyone asks how I know that I'll make sure they get a death worse than their darkest nightmares.

The nerd put up his hood then started to fucking dance.

D a n c e .

Since when can this nerd dance? I thought.

I would never admit it, but he was good. Really damn good. The way his body moved, the smile on his face. And when he got to that one part, little me started to act up. I got him under control, but that was close. He was really fucking good. For a useless nerd, anyway.

It was as if I was in a trance; I couldn't find the will to move or talk. I just kept watching him.

His eyes were closed until now, but he decided to open them and then saw probably the last person he expected: me.

He ran to the speakers and turned off the music. Deku had on a surprised expression, like I just told him that he was going to marry me. He looked stupid.

I didn't say anything, just stared at him, still trying to process what had witnessed.

"How..how much did you see?" he asked.

I came to my senses then and crossed my arms over my chest. I tried to smile in a way that would make him quiver in fear. Which wasn't too hard, since he already looked like he was about to shit his pants.

"Everything, Nerd. Since when can you fucking dance?" I asked.

I've known this boy since we were children, so how did I not know this? I thought.

"S-since I was about f-five," he answered. "P-please don't tell anyone."

"I'll do anything."

I grinned even wider. This is gonna be fun. Deku had shut his eyes closed, probably preparing for something really bad. But I'm not a bad person, so I didn't ask for something terrible.

"All right, then, Deku. I want to watch you practice." He paused for a moment before slowly opening his eyes. He seemed more relaxed, like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. "That's it? Nothing else?" he asked, a shaky smile making its way onto his face.

"For now."

And with those words, I took my leave. I was going to have fun tormenting him.