11

A/N There's a bit of nonconsensual touching in this chapter. No rape or anything, it just gets a little uncomfortable for Midoriya but I end it quickly.

I'll put an emoji for anyone who gets uncomfy so they can skip that part.

Fuck You~Lily Allen
Teacher's Pet~Melanie Martinez

_______________

Midoriya made his way towards the club bathroom. When he opened the door, he was greeted with an unseemly sight. Two guys were making out; one of them sitting on the place where the towels were supposed to be, the other male between his legs. Questionable liquids were scattered on the floor and there were wet globs of toilet paper stuck on the ceiling.

Out of the five urinals there, one of them was malfunctioning. Two of the urinals left were too disgusting to even touch, which left Izuku with two possibilities to use.

At least it's clean enough to use, right? Izuku thought grimly.

He had been in plenty of situations where he almost puked from the smell of a bathroom. He shivered, remembering the awful memory.

Izuku relieved himself, vaguely comprehending the fact that someone else had entered the bathroom. Flushing, he turned to the now unoccupied sinks. The other men had left the room, most likely to move somewhere more private.

While he was washing his hands, he sensed a presence behind him. Looking up at the mirror above the sink, he locked eyes with a man. The unknown person was taller than Izuku, towering over him. He looked older than Midoriya, maybe in his late twenties or early thirties. He wasn't jacked but had enough muscle that you could recognize that he worked out.

Tall dark and mysterious had gills on the sides of his neck and skin with grey undertones. His hair was grey as well, only it was darker than his skin.

"Uhh..hello? What are you doing, sir?" Midoriya asked hesitantly.

The man just smiled, showing off his sharp teeth. Izuku gazed around the room, looking for escape routes. The only one he could see was the door he had entered through.

This asshole seems to have a water related quirk. Maybe he's part shark? Possibly. Probably stronger in large bodies of water, based on his physical appearance, so I should be strong enough to get away from him, if push comes to shove. Or I can scream. But that might not be heard over the loud music outside. Shit.

"Excuse me," Izuku said, trying to get away from the man.

"I don't think so," he grinned sadistically.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

"Wha—"

Izuku was cut of by a pair of lips smashing against his. The creep tried to stick his tongue inside Izuku's mouth, grunting in annoyment when he couldn't. Deku gasped when the man suddenly pulled at his hair, unintentionally granting the older male access to the inside of his mouth.

He activated One For All, keeping it at ten percent so he didn't accidentally kill anyone. The man was a dick, sure, but Midoriya wasn't sure if it would still be count as self defense if he killed a guy.

He bit the man's tongue, not releasing until he let go of his grip on deku.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

"Shit," the man cursed, struggling to speak. Izuku spit out some of the blood in his mouth.

Once his hands were free, Midoriya raised his knee and kicked him in the balls as hard as he could. Creep lowered his hands to cover his groin, groaning in pain. He sank to the floor, landing on his knees. Midoriya pushed his face onto the ground, twisting his hands behind his back.

"Why the hell did you harass me?" asked Izuku, venom coating his words. "And remember," said deku, "I'll break a bone for every lie you tell me."

He was bluffing, of course, but the man didn't need to know that.

Years of observing had helped Deku with catching people's lies. He knew the tells of everyone in his class, but didn't call them out if he caught them lying. He thought it would an invasion of their privacy, in a way.

The tears on the man's face were mixing with the blood coming out of his mouth, creating an ugly puddle on the dirty floor.

"I'm sorry," he sobbed. Snot was running down his face, glistening in the flourescent light of the bathroom. Izuku presses down a little harder, urging him to continue.

"T-this lady. She payed me to break you." He stuttered, breath hitching. His throat felt swollen as he struggled to speak. "To...To make you go crazy."

An unintentional giggle escaped Deku's lips. Those giggles soon turned in to chuckles. He was doubled over, clutching his stomach. "Oh..my God," Midoriya said between laughs, trying to take a deep breath to form the words. The creep was watching the other in fear and curiosity.

Midoriya finally calmed down. He wiped the tears welled up in his eyes before they dropped down onto his reddened cheeks.

"It's been a while since I laughed that hard. The bitch wants to 'break me?' Tough luck, I already broke everyone single bone in my body. She should come up with something more original," he explained. "What did she look like?" He asked.

"Ah..around your age. Rich looking with dark hair put up in a ponytail, and big boobs."

Deku pressed down a little harder for the unnecessary comment, earning a grunt from the man.

"And quirk?"

"I don't know, they didn't use it. Please don't kill me," added mister creep.

"Can..can I go now," he whispered hoarsely. He wasn't sobbing anymore, but there was a steady flow of tears running down his pink cheeks.

"Yeah, sure," Izuku answered, moving away from the other man. He stopped smiling and gave the dickhead a menacing look. "But if you ever touch anyone without consent again I won't be as merciful."

The man gulped, or tried to, at least; it was hard to do that when part of your tongue had been bitten off.

He thanked Deku gratefully, happy that he was still alive.

"Buh-bye," waved Izuku, that angelic smile making its way onto his face again.

Now, he thought, I should get back before the other's start to worry. Mister creep wasn't much help, but I think I know who it is, so it doesn't matter. I can go bitch hunting another time.

Completely forgetting to check his appearance, he headed back to the private room.

_______________

A/N Someone PLEASE tell me there's a story/one shot where Deku works at Femboy Hooters. If there is I wanna read it, I don't care about the ships I just need a story like that