9

A/N This is just I heads up; I will probably never write an omegaverse/m-preg fanfic, so don't expect me to write in that genre.

Harleys In Hawaii~Katy Perry

_______________

The next day before class started, Shouto came up to Deku's desk.

"Hello, Midoriya."

"Hi Todoroki! What's up?"

"I just wanted to apologize on behalf of Momo. What she said was very cruel."

"Oh, it's alright. As long as she apologizes herself, everything's fine," he answered.

Nodding, Five Weenies turned and walked back to his desk.

_______________

After class, Deku asked Bakugou if he wanted to walk to their next class together. Izuku was trying to rebuild their relationship.

Katsuki hesitantly agreed. Kirishima and Kaminari stopped them before they could exit the room and go to their next class.

"Hey bro's," Kirishima began. "Mina's uncle owns this awesome club and he's letting her and a few of her friends party there."

"Do you to wanna come?" finished kaminari.

They looked so excited that Izuku couldn't bare to turn them down.

"We'll come."

"Hold on, we?" cut in Bakugou. He sure as hell wasnt going to a lame ass party.

Deku looked him in the eyes and gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes he could manage.

"Please come! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It'll be really boring without you, Kacchan."

Not able to handle the intense gaze, Katsuki averted his eyes.

"Fine.." he growled out, "I'll come to the fucking party."

"Great!" grinned Deku. "Text us the details. Come on Kacchan let's go."

He took the Sasuke rip-off by the hand and lead him towards their next class. Katsuki grunted at Deku but didn't pull his hand away, nonetheless.

Behind him, two students were standing in shock at the fact that Bakugou let the person he 'hates' hold his hand.

_______________

"Come on, Deku, we're gonna be late," whined Uraraka.

"Sorry! Just give me a second," replied Izuku.

He was trying to tame his unruly lock of curls. Keyword: trying. He gave up in the end. Nothing short of a miracle could control his hair.

Exiting the bathroom, they made their way to the group of people that were going to the club. The list included Denki, Bakugou, Izuku, Uraraka, Mina, Sero, Jirou, Hakagure, Asui and Kirishima. Momo wasn't even invited, for obvious reasons, while the others just couldn't make it. (it's actually because I couldn't bother writing the other characters lol)

Midoriya's eyes landed on Kacchan who was currently arguing with Kirishima about how the sun wasn't a planet.

"Are you an idiot, shitty hair? Why the hell do you think the sun is a planet? I swear to All Might I—"

Izuku tapped Katsuki's shoulder before he punched Ejorou. Or worse.

"What?" growled out Bakugou.

"Oh. It's you,"

Izuku had on a bright smile that could give the sun a run for its money. The sun, that is a star and most definitely not a planet.

"You actually don't look like shit for once," commented Bakugou. This translated to 'you look amazing,' but only Deku (not including Bakugou and his mother) could understand it.

He had spent years mastering the language of Bakugou.

"Thanks, Kacchan. You look amazing," complimented Izuku. Bakugou just tched and replied saying that he already knew that.

Izuku was wearing a green crop top paired with white athletic shorts, the shoes his signature red kicks.

Bakugou was wearing ripped black jeans and a white wife beater that showed of his muscles. (and his c-cup boobs)

"Come on, let's go before any of the teachers catch us," whisper-yelled Mina. And with that they headed off, praying to whatever god was listening that Aizawa wouldn't see them.

_______________

Her uncle's club, to say the least, was really cool. (If you wanna imagine your own club just skip the next two chapters. It's a really shitty explanation)

A bartender was serving drinks at one corner and a DJ at the front of the room. The black lights hung on the ceiling really brought out the color decorating the place and people. Almost everyone had had body paint covering them, some fully covered while others only had little blotches.

Some people were dancing in the middle of the room, while others lounged on the couches and chairs that were laid out. There seemed to be a corridor that led into other rooms, probably for people who wanted a more private experience. (I mean sex)

"How did you get your uncle to let us come here?" questioned Asui. The whole thing was pretty shady. No sane person would let their underage niece party at a club.

"I may have blackmailed him into it," replied Mina, sending Tsu a wink. "Don't worry about it. Let's go crazy!"