12

A/N Why the frickity frack didn't Midoriya train his body before he met All Might. The chances of getting a quirk after age 4 is super fucking low (not to mention that his aim was to get into UA) yet he still didn't do anything?! The only way to become a hero is to put effort into it, so why did he just sit on his ass?

If he wanted, he could've took notes on villains as well and gotten into Gen Ed (maybe support course) or become a vigilante. Hell, he could've been Nedzu's successor if it wasn't for All Might.

Wii Music Fire~Quadeca

_______________

When Midoriya walked back into the private room, he was greeted with shocked faces.

"...What the hell, Deku," questioned Bakugou.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" inquired Izuku, touching his cheeks self consciously.

"Oh nothing much, just some blood dripping down your mouth, you know, 'cuz that's totally fucking normal," he answered, voice raising towards the end.

"Oh. I think it just hasn't hit me yet. Give it an hour or so; I'll probably ball up in a corner and wish for death." he acknowledged, acting like this wasn't the first time he had beaten up a grown man. Though it may not have been; he was having trouble remembering anything that hadn't happened in the past week.

He felt lightheaded and was swaying a little on his feet, almost like he was dancing.

I wonder if I have a concussion, Izuku thought. I don't think I hit my head but I could've just not felt it, if I did.

"Anyone have a tissue?" requested Deku after unlocking his phone to use as a mirror. He grimaced at the sight of his face. Blood was not a cute look on him.

"Here," handed Asui.

"What happened Deku?" questioned Uraraka worriedly. "Why was there blood on you?"

"I'm fine. Some dude tried to harass me so i bit off part is of his tongue," he answered, waving them off.

"Don't worry, he's not dead."

_______________

A/N I hate myself for putting an authors note right in the fucking middle of this chapter but I doubt everyone reads my notes in the beginning as well so if you're one of those people, PLEASE don't skip this one.

I posted some links for BLM petitions in my conversations/chat part and would recommend signing them. Signing the petitions are easy, they barely take any of your time.

_______________

He thanked Tsuyu for the tissue, wiping his chin and neck.

As the last of his adrenaline faded away, so did his ability to think clearly. Izuku's vision swam as the sounds of his friend's worried questions were muffled by the sound of his erratic heart beat.

"So," he panted. "I think I'm gonna faint."

The last thing he could recall was Bakugou catching him before he dropped to the ground, then everything went dark.