16

I created an AO3 account! I'll be crossposting on there from here on out, but do you guys think I should put this story on there too? I'm not sure since there are a lot of videos in this fic.

Also shoutout to @ATolo0 for coming up with the idea for the escape! Thanks dude, took me hella long to come up with a good ending for that :)

https://youtu.be/by4EXGk3zeQ

YouTube video is called "Sexy Tango to Michael Buble 'Sway' HD Video & Audio" by Graham Peters

Sway~Michael Bublé
Electric Love~BØRNS

_______________

"Detroit Smash!"

Deku jumped towards Aizawa and grabbed him by the waist, taking a mental note to apologize to him after they managed to—hopefully—escape unharmed. He jumped out of the building. Sending a quick glance behind him he could see the villains falling down towards the lower floor, hopefully too compromised to follow them.

He set Aizawa down as soon as they were far enough that Izuku deemed safe, apologizing profusely for manhandling his teacher. Aizawa just gave him one of his creepier smiles, though it looked more like he was baring his teeth at him instead.

_______________

After successfully retrieving Yao-Momo from the villains and escaping with their lives, Aizawa decided it was an appropriate time to give the living headache a scolding.

"Problem Child, why, for the love of gods, were you in a villain fight? I gave that address to you in hopes that you would at least ask for help." He gave his child one of his most disappointed glares.

"I'm sorry, Aizawa-sensei. I shouldn't have blackmailed you into helping me." Aizawa just shook his head.

"Two weeks of detention, and a ten-page essay on why you should always have backup on my desk by tomorrow," he punished, turning around and heading to where Midoriya assumed lied his sleeping bag.

One thing that didn't occur to Midoriya until many days later was how Aizawa had found him in the first place.

_______________

After calling Haruhi, who proceeded to tease Midoriya enough to make him consider spending his remaining years under a rock, he had booked them a private lesson, on Haruhi's demand.

Their instructor, Watanabe Shion, was, according to Haruhi, incredibly romantic. They enjoyed everything about love; be it poems, books, or even real life. They had a blond buzz cut with random blobs of blue that resembled onlookers of a cow. They were rather tall and has a strong build, towering over many at 6'2. Haruhi spoke very highly of them, saying how Shion could make the clumsiest of couples into professional dancers. She may have been a bit biased though, Shion being her partner and all.

Midoriya and Bakugou's first encounter them was pleasant, if not a bit awkward. Midoriya has warned Bakugou beforehand that he shouldn't ask for Shion's quirk like he did last time. Bakugou set off an explosion on his face, but complied nonetheless.

"Welcome, little lovers," Shion shouted out, throwing their hands out extravagantly. "Haruhi's told me all about you two."

Midoriya spluttered, eyes widening and cheeks flushing while he awkwardly laughed.

Bakugou, being Bakugou, screamed at them, seemingly unaffected. Though Midoriya could swear he saw a bit of red tinting his ears. Izuku explained that they weren't together after getting them over the initial shock of the exclamation.

"Well, what a shame," began Shion, "you two look adorable together. Like yin and yang! You know what they say, opposites attract—oh, right! You came here for a lesson. Let's get into it."